Chapter 470

Samantha's POV
The other day Chelsea won 1-0 against QPR. Chelsea werent really playing well though... i think this whole Jaydene thing has really effected Jayden...
Shes okay now though, shes back home and everything and i think she may be back on meds.
On the bright side... i won in court
*☺️*
Im getting a new car and £10,000. I didnt think it would be that much. India did well for me.

Aaron's POV
"You okay beautiful?"
Jaydene nodded at me as she sat up in bed. Shes back on her medication now and i know that she is definitely not happy about that...

Jaydene's POV
I hated the fact that im back on meds. I don't want my kids seeing me like this. I sighed inwardly. Its not even like i can "forget" to take my meds because Aaron is always making sure i do. I love him, hes always looking out for me...
"I love you" i said quietly.
He turned to me "hm?"
"I love you" i said looking deep into his eyes
He smiled and looked right back into my eyes. "I love you too Jaydene"
He held my face and kissed me. My heart smiled. I really do love him.

Amirah's POV
I sat in school, not really paying attention to what was happening around me. Daniel was sitting next to me, hes my cousin btw, Aunty Justine's son.
"Amirah?"
"Hm?"
"Hows Aunty Jaydene?"
I sighed inwardly "shes fine"
I faked a smile. He looked me in the eye and then gave me a hug. That's exactly what i needed right now.

Ajay's POV
I walked into class and sat in my seat, next to Imani. I have like the biggest ever crush on her. Like i like her soo bad. Im not sure if she feels the same way though...
"Hi Ajay" she smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Her smile is beautiful
"Hi Imani"
"Is your mum okay?"
I nodded "yh, thanks for asking"
"Np"
I smiled to myself. Shes so cute

Aysia's POV
I was sitting next to Rio this lesson. I looked over to Imani and Ajay. They would make a cute couple. I wonder if Ajay knows she likes him..?