Chapter 337

Later on that day-
Jayden's POV
"Baby i want to take you out" i said walking into the living room where Samantha was.
"Whats the occasion b?"
"Cant i take my fiancé out?" I raised an eyebrow. She walked over to me and put her arms around my waist.
"I like the sound of that"
"Me too" i said kissing her lips.
"What should i wear?" She asked me
"You look beautiful in anything" i bit my lip
She laughed "thanks, but do you want me to dress pretty, sexy, hot -"
"Sexy" i bit my lip again
She kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

Samantha's POV
I went into my closet and looked at my dresses. I was going to wear the black louboutins that Jayden recently bought me because i havent worn them yet so i wanted a black dress. I looked at all my black dresses. I didnt realise i had so many. Long, short, peplum, lace, bodycon, formal, party, gowns, cut out.
"Ooo" i picked up a black cut out dress that i havent worn before either. I held it agains myself and looked in the mirror. Perfect. I put the dress on and sat at my dressing table. I put my hair in a high donut bun and slicked my baby hairs down. I liked havin my hair in a bun because where i dip dyed it is at the top and the rest is black. I applied some clear mascara so Jayden wouldn't notice and some Carmex to my lips. I put in some red feather earrings and went to get my shoes. I slipped them on and picked up my red and black louboutin bag. I went to stand in the mirror. I look kind of pretty if i do say so myself. I took a couple pictures then put my phone in my bag. I started to adjust my hair.
"You look beautiful"
I turned to see Jayden standing in the doorway. I looked at his attire. He wore a black ralph too with red stitching, true religion jeans and black louboutins. He had a diamond earring in his ear.
I smiled at him. "Thank you."
"You look sexy" we said at the same time. We started to laugh
"What can i say? What can i say?" We both said again making uslaugh more.
He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He planted a kiss on my lips then looked deep into my eyes.
"I love you"
"I love you too"