Chapter 457

Aaliyah's POV
Me Isaac and Aysia are going to see mum after school today. I was gonna stay home today but everything in the house reminds me of mum so i thought i it would be a good idea to get some fresh air and go to school.
When i got to school, i walked out to the garden. There was no one here. Perfect. I just wanted to be alone tbh.
"Mind if i join you?"
I looked up to Tyrell. I looked back down and shrugged. "Sure"
He sat next to me.
"Aaliyah"
I didnt look up. Not until he lifted my chin and i was bought to face him.
"Aaliyah shes going to he okay"
I broke down in tears and he gave me a big hug and i held him tight. He held me tighter.
"Why her?" I said pulling away from the hug
"Idk baby. But ik she'll be okay" he looked deep into my eyes making me look deep into his. I started to forget everything. He held my face and leaned in and his soft lips locked with mine. Our eyes closed and his tongue came into my mouth and mine went into his and we made out for about 5minutes.

Isaac's POV
"Hi Isaac"
I turned around and smiled "hi beautiful" i held my arms out for a hug and i wrapped my arms around her waist.
"You okay?"
"Yhh"
"Good" she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we walked into registration together.

When we walked in, Tyrell and Aaliyah were just walking in.
"Tell your mum gws for me" our teacher told us. Aaliyah nodded and smiled
"Okay" i replied.
We took our seats. Aaliyah looked like she'd been crying. This is really effecting her.