Chapter 474

Rhea's POV
I was so shocked at what i just heard. I just held Aaliyah tight.
"Did they see you?"
She shook her head
"Ahhh Aaliyah..."
"Rhea i love him" she cried
"Ik baby"
"And i he- well i thought he loved me too" she cried even more. I didnt even know what to say to her. It would break my heart into a million pieces if i saw Isaac kissing someone else, i can only imagine what Aaliyah is going through
"Have you spoken to him about it?"
She shook her head "no, hes acting like nothing happened"
"Hmm, have you spoken to I-"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because him and Tyrell are best friends and i don't want to spoil their friendship. Theyre like brothers"
"True, but do you really think Isaac will respect someone that cheated on his sister? His twin sister?"
She slowly shook her head and began to cry again. I hugged her tight to me.
"Aaliyah i am so sorry"
She nodded her head abit and cried in my arms.

Aaliyah's POV
I don't think i can explain how heart broken i am right now. Like my heart is literally hurting. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and dried it and walked back into my room where Rhea was. She looked so apologetic. I faked a smile at her.
"We got trampolining competition on thursday" today was monday
She nodded slowly "yh that's why we have training tomorrow and wednesday"
"Issit?!"
"Oh wow"
"Yh and we have to get fitted for our new cheer costumes on friday"
"Ohh yhh"
She smiled and stood up. She gave me one last hug "bye Aaliyah"
"Bye"
And with that she left the room. I sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. I just wanted to divert my mind from thinking about Tyrell. I went to my desk and started to think of a new cheer routine. Me and Rhea normally have to get thrown in the air and jump off pyramids and that. At first its abit scary but when you get use to it, its quite fun.
Sometimes we get to watch and coach the baby cheerleaders. Theyre so adorable!
My phone started to ring. It was Tyrell
Accept? Decline? Accept? Decline?
Hmm...