Chapter 232

Aaron's POV
When i got back to the bando the girls were still there. The same girl that tried to suck my dick was still here. They give us money which gets me more money so i cant complain. She smiled at me.
"You ready now"
"Why not" i smiled at her. I took her to one of the rooms upstairs. I sat on the chair and she gave me a lap dance. I pretended to like it. She kneeled down and unzipped my jeans. She took my dick out her boxers. She licked her lips.
"Raah. This is like 8 inches."
I laughed. She started wanking me off to make me hard.
"Ugh ugh UGHHH" i groaned and closed my eyes.
"Ahh he likes it"
"Ugh im gonna buss"
She started licking the tip and i bussed in her mouth and she swallowed it.
She put more and more of my dick in her mouth. Sucking it hard. Everytime i bussed, she swallowed. She deep throated me.
"Ughhhh" i kept groaning and moaning.
15 minutes later, she took my dick outta her mouth. She licked the tip once more and kissed it. She put it in my boxers and i zipped that up.
She gave me one bill
"Bet your girlfriend cant do that"
"I wouldn't let her. I respect her too much for that"
"But you like it" she smiled
I rolled my eyes. She laughed and left. I started to think about Jaydene. I wonder of she'd let me lick her out.

Jayden's POV
I was walking home from football. We were training some of the younger kids today. Theyre actually quite good they just don't keep still. Its quite funny tbh.
I got to the door and went straight to Samantha's room.
"Hi beautiful"
She was watching tv
"Ahh i missed you"
"I missed you too" i went over and kissed her.
"We got mail"
She said picking up two envelopes. We opened them at the same time. I skimmed through.
"I got excepted into the schools 6th form"
"Same" she smiled at me.
I kissed her again.
We got up and walked downstairs to the livingroom where our parents were.
"Guess what"
They all looked over to us.
"We go accepted into our schools 6th form"
"Yhh"
"Ahh congrats"
"Well done"
"Good"
"Congratulations"
"Thanks"
"Thanks"
We walked back up stairs. Samantha came off her reds today!! I was hella horny but im trying to control myself. Its Richards birthday today. I gave him the peakest birthday beats this morning.
"Richards having a party later"
"Yh" she said looking at the clock.
She stood up. "Im going in the shower"
"Okay"
"I don't want you to see me until im fully ready" she smiled.
I winked at her and left the room.
I went to get in the shower. When i got out i creamed and looked at my clothes.
Im wearing a black ralph polo with the red stitching and blue diesel jeans. I still had my gold chain on and i put in a diamond earring with a gold outline.
I sat in my room waiting for Samantha.

Samantha's POV
I put on my dressing gown and straightened my hair. I did a middle parten and left it down. my hair stopped midway down my back. I put a hair band around my wrist coz i'll end up putting it up. I slicked down my baby hairs. My hair was a mix of black and brown. It looked like i have highlights. I put in a bit of mascara, the clear one because Jayden don't like when i wear make up. I went to my closet. I didnt know what to wear.
I dialled in Jayden.
"You redy yet?"
I laughed "no. What brand is your top?"
"How do you know its not a plain top?"
I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Coz i know you"
He laughed "ralph"
"What colours"
"Red and black"
"Red on black or black on red?"
"Does it matter?" He laughed
"A lot"
"Black top red stitching"
"Okay give me like 10 minutes"
"Orite b" i locked off.
I knew exactly what i was going to wear now.
I got out a black bodycon dress with a red belt studded with diamonds. I put on some silver hoop earrings and i lifted my necklace ontop of the dress. I put on some black and red jordans and looked in the mirror. I smiled. I look good if i do say so myself. I took some pictures and went to Jayden's room. He was sitting at the side of his bed when i walked in. He looked up from his phone. He looked sexy. I smiled at him.
"You look bloody beautiful. Fucking fantastic" he said standing up
"Calm down Jay" i laughed.
"Nah" he said putting his arms around my waist "you look sexy " he said biting his lip"
"Thank you" i said kissing his cheek.
"Your body is actually sexy" he said eyeing my boobs and waist and hips and arse.
I smiled, atleast he thinks i looked good.
I looked at his attire. he looked fucking sexy.
"You look sexy b"
He smiled showing his pearly white teeth "thank you. Let's take a picture"
We stood in the mirror and took a couple pictures together and posted some on insta. We did some silly snapchats together aswell. We walked downstairs hand in hand to the livingroom where our parents still were.
"Who wants to drive us to Richard's yard" Jayden asked
"Yh coz you love us" i added with a smile
They laughed.
"You guys look nice"
"Thank you" we said at the same time.
"We'll drop yu" both our dads said.
"Kl"
"Bye mum bye Aunty Janelle"
"Bye mum bye Aunty Sapphire"
"Have fun guys"
"Yh"
"We will"
I grabbed onto Jayden's hand and we walked to the car.