Chapter 263

Jayden's POV
It was like 4am and people are just starting to go. When everyone left, the squad helped pack away and then they left. Me and Samantha were the only ones in the house. Samantha took off her shoes and put them by the door.
"You enjoy yourself?" I asked her
She smiled "yhh" she said going into the downstairs bathroom. I stood by the door and watched her wipe the make up off her face. I smiled.
"You're very pretty"
She smiled "you're very sexy"
I smiled back at her.
She walked up to me.
"My feet are hurting"
"Really?"
"Y-"
I swept her off her feet and carried her bridal style. She started to laugh hysterically.
"Jayden! ... Baby!" She laughed as i carried her up the stairs. I put her down when we got to my room. She turned to face me. She came close to my body and put her hands on my chest.
"Jayden?"
"Samantha?"
"I love you"
"I love you too beautiful"
I pulled her in for a kiss. We kissed and kissed and kissed. My hands went down and i lifted her dress above her head. She took off my polo and i stepped out of my jeans. I walked her towards the bed and layed her down getting ontop of her still kissing her. I unclipped her bra and pulled her pants down. I went down and put my tongue in her.
"Ahhhh" she moaned.
I swirled my tongue around licking and sucking. I sucked on her clit.
"AHHHH JAYDEN" she was moaning quite loud now. Her legs began to shake a bit. I blew on her clit and they shook more. She came and i swallowed it.
"Taste like apples b"
She giggled.
I put a condom on and pushed my piece into her. Hard.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she let out a long loud moan. I was pumping in and out of her going harder and faster than i had ever done. I don't want her to ever forget this.
"Jayden... jayden.... JAYDENNN" she screamed as her nails scratched at my back. I continued going in and out of her. She closed her eyes
"Ahhhh ahhhh uhhhhhh" she moaned
I smiled. Her moans turn me on. They sound so nice.

1 hour later ~~
"Ughh UGHH sam- Samantha..." i groaned. She was riding me so goood. I bussed about 5 times. I wanted her to feel all of me but i knew i couldn't take the condom off. That would be fucking up on so many levels.
"UGHHH" my eyes rolled back. I held her arse. "AHHH"

1hour later ~~
It was like 6:30 and we were only just going to sleep. I held her body close against mine. I sucked on her neck.
"Like that?"
"Mmmhmm a lot"
I smiled.
"I love yu princess"
" i love yu too"