Chapter 478

Aaliyah's POV
All day today Shania has been pree'ing Tyrell and give him a look. She keeps biting and licking her lips aswell. Tyrell just smiled at her. Even if im there. Like really tho? I just sigh inwardly and try to ignore it. Ik Rhea has noticed it aswell because she keeps reassuring me.
The day finally ended and me and Rhea had to go trampolining. The boys had football aswell which i was dreading coz i didnt want to walk home with Tyrell.
Trampolining was kinda live. We have a competition soon and we're due to win.
When we finished trampolining, i quickly put my school clothes in my nike sports bag. I said bye to Rhea and quickly left. This morning i asked my dad to come and pick me up after. I spotted his car and quickly walked over to it.
"Hi daddy" i smiled
"Hi princess, you okay?" He started to drive
"Yep"
Rhea pinged me.
Her: Tyrell's wondering where you are...
Me: tell him i was feeling sick please
Her: sure
Me: thank you
Her: np

I sighed inwardly and thought for abit. I really don't know what im going to do.

Tyrell's POV
Aaliyah's been acting really strange, like shes trying to avoid me. Hmmm.
I want to respect her privacy and all and give her some space but i really want to know whats up...