Chapter 176

Samantha's POV
It was break and i was walking in the corridor.
"Samantha!"
I turned around it was Alex. Ffs
"Leave me alone"
"I just want to talk to you"
"Go away" i kept walking. I saw Jayden and he walked up to me. Thank God.
"Everything good?" He asked. I moved my eyes up showing him Alex was following me.
"Kl Alex?"
"Kl kl"
"Whats up?" He turned to look at me.
"Tell him to go away"
"Hes your bf i swear?"
"No hes not"
He looked at Alex. He kissed his teeth and went.
"Thanks Jay" i gave him a hug
"Np" he winked at me. I smiled. My stomach started to flutter. Jayden has authority in my school. Everyone wants to be seen with him and all the girls want him. The Bell went and he walked me to our next lesson. We had double maths with mr smith.
"Morning Samantha morning Jayden" he said as we walked in
"Morning sir" we both said as we went to our seats.
Everyone started to walk in and sit started the lesson.

Jayden's POV
"Today we're going to continue with quadratic formulae" he went to the board and started putting up some questions.
"10 minutes to do these"
I completed mine in 5 minutes and sat there doing nothing. Sir looked at me.
"Jayden didnt i give you work?"
"Yh"
"So why aren't you doing it?"
"Ive done it"
He came over to look at my book and started to mark my work.
"Jayden can i speak to you outside"
What now? I followed him into the corridor.
"Jayden you're a smart kid."
Ahh not this again. Ive had this conversation with all my teachers.
"Yh"
"And your predicted an A or A* in all of your GCSE's"
"Yh"
"What do you think about doing additional maths?"
" i dont mind"
"Good" he smiled.
I walked back into the class and took my seat. I was aware i was the smartest person in the class. Ik im smart and all but idrc. Idek what i want to do when i leave school. I want to go college and university and all but after that I'm not really sure.
1hour later~~
The lesson dragged on but it was finally done and it was lunch time. I ran out onto the football pitch and the game started. I took off my blazer and jumper. I loosened my tie and undid my top button. I scored the first goal. We play shirts against jumpers. I saw Samantha at the corner of my eye watching the game with her friends. Hmm i should impress her. I started doing all these skills. Nutsing people, kickin the ball over their head and catching it on the other side, rainbow kick etc. i turned to her and she was smiling. When lunch was over i went to the bench to get my stuff.
"You're actually really good at football" Samantha said. I smiled and winked at her and walked into skl.