Chapter 507

Isaac's POV
No Andre is pissing me off. Ffs. He keeps tryna chat up my sister and hes eyeing my girlfriend and now hes standing in my face talking to me like say i even like him.
"Yh so me and your sister are really hitting it off" he was bare grinning teeth
I sighed inwardly and looked up at the sky. My fists clenched.
"Get out of my face"
"Why am i annoying you?" He smiled
Jesus, please help me.
I started to see red.
"Baby, relax" Rhea held onto me. I shook her off and pushed her back. She stumbled into the wall.
She looked so shocked and upset and her eyes started to water she ran in the other direction. I didnt know i was tht strong... I turned to Andre and sent one blow to his stomach making him double over. This is all his fucking fault.
I ran after Rhea. She went into one of the girls toilets. Aaliyah was in there.
"Where is she?"
Aaliyah pointed to a cubicle.
I knocked on it.
"Rhea?"
*no reply*
"Rhea... im sorry"
*no reply*
I carried on for a bit but she didnt reply.
I sighed and left. I walked to information office. My fist clench and i punched the notice board and the glass shattered.
"Miss send me home"
She looked at the notice board and looked at me.
"Isaac calm down"
"Miss, im seriously tired of hearing that" i looked up
She looked concern
"Can you send me home coz i swear i will get onto anyone that speaks to me"
My fists clenched again.
"You can stay in here-"
"I want to go home."
Aaliyah walked in.
"Isaac"
I looked over to her. She looked at me and down at my fists. She looked kinda scared tbh.
"Miss send him home" she sighed
She slowly nodded and signed him a note. I took it and left.

Rhea's POV
I cant believe what happened. I know he didnt mean it because,when Isaac is angry, hes not really thinking straight. i sighed and walked to my next lesson. It still hurt tho. Ahh i cant believe it.

Isaac's POV.
I got home and went into the kitchen. I took a bottle of water from the fridge and sat at the counter. I started tapping my fist on the counter. Ffs.
"Isaac, why you home?" Mum asked walking in with dad. I looked up at them, They both looked baffed. I looked back down into clear space. I carried on hitting my fist on the counter.
"I wanted to go home" i stated
"And whys that?" Dad questioned
"Because Andre was pissing me off because he kept trying to move to Aaliyah" ahh i was getting angry now.
"And den coz he was pissing me off i was angry and the Rhea tried to calm me down and obviously i wasnt thinking straight so i pushed her back and that hurt her. And now shes upset with me. And den i smashed a notice board in the school and i would've hurt anyone else tht came to speak to me so i asked to go home"
I looked at the dent i was making in the counter and removed my hand but continued to hit it on my leg.
Mum and dad shared a look.
"Isaac, why you so angry?"
"Idk"
Mum sighed.
I got up and left the room.