Chapter 292

Jaydene's POV
"SURPRISE!!!" I looked around and this hall was filled with so many people. I turned back to Aaron and he smiled at me. I gave him a big hug.
"Thank you" i said in his ear as the music started again.
As we walked through, people stopped me to say happy birthday and i thanked them. I stopped and started dancing. I felt arms come around my waist as Aaron controlled me. I smiled as i felt his piece get harder every minute. I got butterflies in my stomach as his hands moved around my waist and his dick got harder on my arse. I imagined his dick in me, my eyes closed for a minute.
"What you thinking about beautiful?" He whispered in my ear. I turned around to face him and went close to his ear.
"Making love to you"
He smiled.
I looked to the right of me and i froze. I couldn't move, i couldn't speak, i couldn't breathe.
"Whats wrong b?"
I had no reply.

Aaron's POV
I looked in the direction Jaydene was looking and i actually couldn't believe it. Why would he even turn up here?
"Um baby, follow me" i grabbed her hand and lead her through all the people into the kitchen.
"Jaydene this is my aunty, aunty, this is Jaydene"
"Nice to meet you Jaydene. Ive heard a lot about you" she smiled
"N-nice to meet you too" she tried to smile but she looks like she just seen a ghost. Aunty gave me one of those looks I just shook my head and mouthed "later" and I'll tell her then. She nodded.
"I'll be right back"
I walked out. I went to go find Marco and Sean. When i found them they were controlling some girls.
"Guys come here" they followed me into one of the side rooms.
"Tyreece is here"
"What?!"
"Dafuqq?!"
"Yh i beg yu sort him out"
"No problem"
"Calm"
"Good" i replied.