Chapter 368

Jaydene's POV
India and Rhys' wedding was actually so beautiful but the one that would stick in my mind is Jayden and Samantha's. I guess its coz i gree up with them. Their wedding was actually amazingly beautiful. Theyre really in love.
I turned and faced Aaron who was in the drivers seat. I cant wait till we get married and start our own family. I love Aaron so much, he helped me through a lot. Without him, i don't think I'll be here today tbh.
"What you thinking about beautiful"
I smiled "you"
He smiled showing his gold cap.
"What about me?"
"How much i love you and that you helped me through so much" i faced him
"That's what im here for beautiful. I love you"
"I love you too"
He parked up and we walked into the house hand in hand and went to the living room. Aaron started to flick through the channels.
"Baby?"
"Beautiful?"
"You know when we have kids?"
He smiled "yh"
"Does our son have to be involved in this gang life or-?"
"No. I don't want our son in that kind of danger"
"I don't want you in that kind of danger" i muttered leaning back on the sofa.
He sighed "ik baby but its too late for me to leave now. I'll be in more danger if i do"
I sighed "ik babe"
He came closer to me and started to kiss my neck. He took my face in his hand "Jaydene, i love you, remember i made a promise to look after you and protect and care for you?"
I looked down to the promise ring that he gave me years ago and smiled
"Yes Aaron, i love you too"
He leaned in and kissed my lips. My eyes closed and my stomach started to flutter. Till this day, i still cant believe that someone could love me as much as Aaron does.

3 days later -
Samantha's POV
Today my store is openning and im so excited. Im wearing an exclusive dress from my line that isnt going to be out for a couple of weeks. The whole squad and family are coming, i cant wait.
When we got there i was actually taken by surprised at the amount of people queuing outside.
"Whoa"
"Wow"
From when i started my line and now, ive modelled for a couple of brands.
Ralph, Michael kors, Calvin Klein and stuff. Sharon walked over.
"Hi guys"
"Hi"
"Well Samantha, your going to have a big job to do today. Your brand became really famous probably because of the twitter and your husband and his friends"
I smiled at the boys
"So you've become known very quickly. People have pictures of you and your friends they would like signed so we have a table set up inside for you and the rest so you can get signing and you have to open the store for the first time. Is that okay?"
"Perfect" i smiled
"Okay guys, if you didnt know, im Samantha Richardson Riley and id like to open my first store, Riley, by me! I flicked my hair" and started to giggle
The doors opened and everybody rushed in
"How did i do?" I asked turning to Jayden
He smiled "excellent"
I kissed his cheek.
Bare people, mostly girls wanted to take pictures with the boys. I smiled, theyre bringing customers to my store so its perfect. I was kinda taken by surprise when some people wanted to take pictures with me but i went along with it
"Your Instagram account was set up the other day btw" Sharon said coming over
"Huh?"
"For you're store, I'll email you the details"
"Okay thanks"
People were making purchases and seemed to be enjoying what they saw as me and the squad signed pictures of ourselves. I didnt really think this was necessary for me and the girls to be doing. This is more something the boys always have to do. I turned to Jayden.
"Is this what its like to have people know who you are?"
He chuckled "yep"
"Hmm, i guess i have to get use to it"
He kissed my cheek "you'll get use to it baby"