Chapter 601

Samantha's POV
This morning, i woke up and the kids went to school and Jayden wasn't here. Once again.
It actually making me upset. I feel like im not good enough for him because im pregnant. I sat up in bed and a tear rolled down my face. I quickly wiped it away and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and set my self a warm bubble bath. I got in and leaned my head back. Ahhh

Aaliyah's POV
We break up this week for christmas holiday and i actually cant wait. I need up start buying presents for them lots and my family. Every christmas, everyone stays at our house so theres gonna be like 32 of us in the house. We have a really big house so there is enough rooms for everyone.
I wonder what Tyrell's buying me...

Tyrell's POV
Ayye i need to get Aaliyah a certi present negl. She has to love it

Jayden's POV
I walked through the door and went into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. I got Samantha a mango thing from Starbucks because ik shes gonna be upset by the fact that i left again.
I walked upstairs and she was walking out the closet wearing leggings and another one of my top.
She looked at me and then just say on the bed. I handed her her drink
"Thanks" she said bluntly
I walked into my closet and flicked off my shoes and then hung up my coat no sighed inwardly. I cant tell Samantha where i was so im just gonna pretend that theres not a problem.
I walked back into the room and sat next to her. She just drank her drink and went on her phone.
"Are you okay beautiful?"
She slowly nodded her head
I lifted her chin and turned her head so she faced me. She couldn't help but smile. I leaned in and kissed her lips slowly. Our tongues moved together and i held the side of her face.
"I love you yh?"
She nodded her head "i love you too"