Chapter 221

Rhianna's POV
Richards parents went out and were staying in a hotel. It was their anniversary so me and Richard have a free yard.
Richard was walking around topless and it was really getting me wet.
"Babe"
"Beautiful"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
He pulled me in for a kiss and i held around his neck and he held my arse. Our tongues moved together. His lips felt goood against mine. I started to undo his jeans.
"Babe you don't have to"
"I want to"
We stripped eachother naked. I looked down to his dick and my eyes nearly popped out my face. It was 100
times bigger than my step dads. He saw my facial expression and chuckled. He held the side of my face and pulled me in for another kiss. We shared the most passionate kiss. I could kiss him forever. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He put a condom on.

Richard's POV
I put the tip in.
"UHHH"
She was hella tight. Her step dads dick must be hella short.
I pushed the rest of it in and rhianna was moaning hella loud.
"UGHHHHHH RICHARDDDD"
I went in and out of her faster and faster everytime. Blood started to run down her leg.
"He didnt pop your cherry?"
"Nah his dick is smaller than my pinky" i started to laugh.
I went faster and harder ignoring the blood. She was digging her nails into my back and she was screaming my name so loud
"Faster?"
"Mmmhmm" she groaned.
I went faster. Her legs started to shake so much. I held them down and carried on.
"RICHARDDDDDDD" she groaned
"UGHHHH, AHHHHH, UHHHHHHH"
"im - g-gonna cum" she screamed. She came and i kept going.
She was moaning and screaming so loud. I smiled. We swapped positions and she started to ride me.
"UGHH"
I held her waist. She rode me getting faster and faster.

Rhianna's POV
The way Richard moaned was actually such a turn on. It made me go faster and faster and faster.
"UGHHH UGHHH ughhhhh"
We carried on and 15minutes later, i layed next to him. I put my head on his chest. We were breathing heavily.
"Like that?" He asked
"It was amazing"