Chapter 209

Richards POV
My phone started ringing. It was Rihanna.
"Hi babe"
She was crying "h-he did it again"
"Come to my house"
"He wont let me leave, we have a gcse tomorrow and he said i cant go"
"Should i call the police"
"I want to but my mum will hate me"
"Well she doesn't really help you out does she?"
"Ik babe but im scared"
"Oh orite, i wont call them. Should me and my dad come over and get you?"
"Yes please"
"Okay babe, we'll be there asap"
"Okay b"
I locked off and ran downstairs.
"Dad we need to go to Rihanna's yard. Her step dad beat her up and raped her again."
He shook his head "come on"
I got my coat and put my trainers on and got in the car. My dad started to drive. Basically, her step dad was kinda scared of my dad. They went to the same school when they were younger and yh... my dad had authority in school and her step dad was just not one of those people.
5 minutes later we pulled up at her house. My dad banged on the door. He answered and looked at me.
"Shes not comin with you"
"Yes she is" my dad said
He looked up at him and his facial expression was priceless. He looked like he shat himself.
"Remember me?"
I walked into the house and ran upstairs. I went into Rihanna's and she was sitting on the bed crying.
"Baby"
"Beautiful"
She jumped up and gave me a big hug.
"Wheres a suitcase?"
She got one from under her bed. I went to her closet and draws and took everything in her room. When i was done there was only furniture left. I filled up 4 suitcases. I bought them downstairs in two trips and my dad took them to the boot.
"Your lucky im not calling the Feds on you" my dad shouted as we got in the car. I sat in the back with Rihanna and she fell asleep in my arms.