Chapter 47

For an office christmas party, this was live! The music was playing everyone was dancing. The drinks were out and everything. The karaoke was hilarious. Mr Elliot got up and started singing Leona Lewis - one more sleep. People were singing along and i couldn't stop laughing. He had a really bad singing voice. The next two names were picked out of the hat to sing. Suprisingly, if was me and Jerome. The next song to play was Mariah Carey - All i want for christmas is you. What a coincidence. We held hands and sung together. Ik we sounded bad but we sang all the same. Everyone was singing along and when the song finished we did our bows and everyone cheered and clapped. The next person to sing was Sophie. The song was Mariah Carey - Oh Santa! She looked nervous so i grabbed her hand and went on stage with her. We sang together inbetween laughs. I looked and saw Jerome smiling up at me. I smiled back. When the song finished Sophie and i hugged and laughed at eachother. We walked off stage to where the drinks were being served and Jerome followed behind us. "What would you like guy and girls?" The bartender asked.
"Um strawberry daiquiri please" Sophie said. Mm she new her drinks for a 19yr old.
"And you?" He said looking at me
"Um apple juice please"
"No alcohol?"
"I cant" i said lookin at my stomach
"Oh congrats, whos the lucky man"
"Him" i said lookin over to Jerome. The bartender smiled again "and what would you like sir?" He said handing Sophie and i our drinks.
"Um Smirnoff apple bite"
"Coming right up" when he finished making the drink he handed it over to Jerome
"Thanks" Jerome said sliding £20 across the table
"Np" the bartender said with a smile on his face.
We made our way back to the life of the party. Everyone was dancing with drinks in there hands.
I turned around to see Sophie and Mr Elliot making out! Mr Elliot was only 26, he became the boss because this whole business is owned by his dad.
I winked at Sophie and she started to smile. I felt hands around my waist and turned my head to see some next guy
"Ew get off me"
"You know you want this" he said.
"No. I dont. MOVE" he held on tighter.
"Get off me!" He didnt budge
"Aye aye what are you doing with my girl?"
"Tell him to get off me?!"
The boy looked up at Jerome and let go
"Don't touch her again."
"I wont" he said running off
A slow song came on, Jerome grabbed me around my waist and we started move slowly the music. I held him aswell and put my head on his chest as we danced.
The party finished at about 10pm and Jerome and i said our goodbye's and merry christmas' and made our way to the parking Lott. When we got to the car Jerome pushed me against it and grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back. Our mouths and tongues moved with eachother.
"What was that for?" I asked when he pulled away
"Im allowed to kiss my queen whenever i want" he said winking at me. We got in the car and he started to drive home.