Chapter 558

Samantha's POV
It was hella late now and i wanted to get in the shower before i went to bed. I was hella tired tbh. I turned on the water and stripped naked and got into the shower. I let the water pour onto me and closed my eyes. It was so relaxing. I felt a warm body come up behind me. I smiled and leaned against Jayden's body. His dick was so hard. I got horny so quickly. He started kissing on my neck.
"Mmm"
He slipped his dick into me.
"Ahhhh shit"
He smiled and slowly pumped in and out of me, my hands on the glass, his hands holding my waist. My hot breath steamed the glass in front of me.
"Ughhhh" i bit my lip.
~~
Jayden bussed in me and it felt sooo good and i bussed on his piece
"Uhhhh"
I closed my eyes. He pulled out of me and i turned to face him. He pulled me in for the most passionate kiss.

Tyrell's POV
I sat on Aaliyah's bed with her inbetween my legs. Ngl i got hard quick. her arse is too much for me to take in tbh.
She leaned her head on my chest. I could tell she was gonna fall asleep soon. Idm sleeping with her, i wont try anything stupid...
I started kissing down her neck and her smile grew bigger. I started to suck on her neck. Leaving a trail of love bites.
"Mmmmm"
I smiled and continued sucking on her.
"Ahh, Tyrell"
After i left about 3 marks, i turned her slightly and kissed her lips. I love her bare tbh. I cant believe i let her go before...

Isaac's POV
"Rhea man..." i smiled and my eyes closed. She layed ontop of me sucking on my neck. Ffs. Shes too much 😩
She sucked long and hard on my neck and went down to my pecs and i actually couldn't take it. My dick was hella hard and i knew Rhea could feel it coz she pressed herself against it, harder than before.
She left a trail of love bites from my neck down to my pecs and started kissing my neck again and then she kissed my lips. I kissed her back harder and more passionately. She held my face and i held her arse. Mmmm, her arse 😍
I lightly squeezed it and she smiled. I smiled back and continued to kiss her. I love this girl soooooo much