Chapter 267

Jaydene's POV
I got a text from my mum:
Baby, i don't know how your going to take this but, your grandma past away last night because of her cancer. I know the doctors said it was minor and it can be treated but it looks like it took over her whole body xx

I locked my phone and put it on the side. I felt a tear roll down my face and quickly wiped it away.
"Whats wrong baby?"
"Um" i cleared my throat " i need to go home"
Aaron raised his eyebrow at me "whats wrong"
I stood up and put my coat and shoes on. "Nothing"
He came over to me and grabbed my arms. "Whats wrong?"
I broke down in tears and cried in his chest. He rubbed my back.
"Whatever it is, it'll be okay"
"It wont be!" I cried into his chest "shes gone"
"Who baby?"
"My grandma. Shes gone"

Justine's POV
The tears rolled down my face. I was crying so much. Darnell kept asking me whats wrong but i couldn't get any words out. I don't even know how to feel. Me and my grandma had a good relationship. She was funny aswell. She reminded me of my mum.
"Justine, tell me whats wrong?"
"M-m-my g-grandma" i cried
"What about her babe"
"S-she died"
"Arwh babe" he held me close to his chest and i cried in his arms. Why did she have to go?

Samantha's POV
Me and Jayden sat in mc donalds. He picked up his phone and his face just dropped. I raised an eyebrow
"Babe whats wrong?" I asked him. He handed me his phone and i read the message on the screen. My heart dropped. I loved Jayden's grandma. She use to look after me and Jayden when we were younger. She was so sweet. The last time we saw her was on our birthday. I looked up at Jayden and handed him back his phone. I couldn't read his facial expression. I squeezed his hand.
"Im so sorry baby" he nodded. He was really close with his grandma like i was with my great grandma.

Jayden's POV
I cant believe it. I cant even describe how im feeling right now. But if im feeling like this ik my mum is feeling worse. Her mum was the only parent she had because of her dads movements. I feel sorry for her tbh. I guess that's why she loves dad so much. Coz she never really had that male figure in her life. And my dad stopped her from cutting. I guess he makes her really happy but ik my mum is going to be upset for weeks even if she doesn't show it.