Chapter 239

Jaydene's POV
Aaron's picked me up and held my arse kissing me as we walked up the stairs. We got to his room and he layed me on the bed. He tried to take off my top.
"No baby don't" i said holding my sleeves down
"Why not?" He said trying again.
"I don't want you to see my body"
"What? Why? Its beautiful"
"Its not" i said holding my arms tighter to me.
"What you hiding from me?" He asked taking my arm and rolling up me sleeve. I looked away as my eyes filled with tears. I tried to hold them back.

Aaron's POV
"Oh my gosh-"
"I didnt want you to see them"
I took her other arm and rolled up her sleeve. I shook my head. I cant believe someone made my baby do this. She had so many scars on her arms. Like there were a lot there. A lot.
"Tyreece?"
She flinched and nodded.
"Why didnt you want me to see them?" I asked her
"Theyre ugly"
"Look at me" i said turning her to face me. It hurt to see her eyes filled with tears.
"Baby think about it like this. You don't have to do this anymore okay? I got you and as long as im here no one can hurt you. Okay?"
She nodded and came in for a kiss. We kissed and i pulled her top off revealing her tiny waist, flat stomach and big boobs. I took her leggings off and her knickers revealing her pussy. I licked my lips. I layed her down and stuck my tongue in her.
"Ahhhhhh" she moaned. My tongue explored inside her. Swirling around going in and out, up and down. I sucked her clit and her legs started to shake.
"Ughhhhhhh aaaaaaaronnnnn"
She bussed on my tongue. I swallowed it.
"Your cum taste like strawberries"
She giggle "i had some this morning" i smiled at her. I took my trousers and boxers off. She eyed my dick. It was already hard.
"That's very big" she sounded suprised
"What did you expect?" I chuckled putting a condom on.
"Not that big tho"
I laughed again. I got ontop of her and put my ting in.
"UHHH"
"You're hella tight"
"Um ive never had sex before"
"We're not having sex"
"Then..?"
"We're making love"
She smiled. I used that as an opportunity to ram the rest of my ting in her.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she closed her eyes tight and squeezed the bed sheets. I held her pelvis and went in and out of her. I could tell she was getting use to it. I could feel her cumming. Her moans were getting louder and louder and her nails were scratching at my back.
"UGHHH AHHH UHHHH Aaron ..."
I went faster and faster. She was propa screaming now.

20minutes later -
I layed down next to her and we both caught our breaths.
"How comes you didnt pop my cherry?" She asked
"Not all girls have cherries to pop"
"Huh?"
"Popping a girls cherry is when their hymen breaks that's only if its in the way and yours wernt"
"I seee" she said laying on her side to face me.
"You like that?" I asked her
"Mmmhmm" she said giving me some love bites.
"Imagine what its going to be like on the night or our wedding"
She giggled. I started giving her a love bite on her neck.
"I have to go home early"
"Why"
"Jayden text me saying he has to go to chelsea summer camp thing for the rest of the summer and hes leaving tomorrow"
"Okay kl, I'll take you home"
She kissed my cheek and fell asleep in my arms.