Chapter 557

P.S Chelsea won the league
Aysia's POV
I put in a blue bikini. I wasnt really sure about wearing it. Hmm. I stood in the mirror and looked at myself. Eww.
"Aysia"
I turned around to see Rio walking into his room. He stopped in his tracks and just stared at me.
"Shit, you're sexy" he bit his lip which made me smiled.
I pree'd his abs "so are you"
"Come on then" he held out his hand
"Im not sure i want to wear this..."
"Why not, you look beautiful"
"Hmm"
"Babe, you look beautiful"
I nodded and pulled on my cover up. I took Rio's hand and he kissed my cheek. We made our way to the beach. Looks like shit is about to go down...
Samantha's POV
Aaliyah tapped my leg "mum..."
"Yh?"
"Look"
Oh for the love of God.

Jayden's POV
"Kll Jayden?"
"Wtf are you doing here?!"
"Im on holiday-"
"You're a fucking stalker"
"Alex wtf are you doing here?" Kieran asked just as baffed as me
"Rahh" Rhys and Richard said coming over
"Im on holiday"
"Urr you're a stalker" Isaac butted in "you should go"
Samantha walked over she looked just as pissed as me.
"Why are you here?"
Alex was fully pree'ing Samantha's body which was making me more angry. I stood infront of Samantha and bought him back to reality.
"Im on holiday"
"Why are you really here?"
He fell silent.
"Alex."
"Well i came to see you-"
"You're a fucking stalker"

Aaliyah's POV
O my days. Shit was going down. We all crowded round mum dad and Alex.
"Im not i-"
"You're a stalker. End of story. Alex i do not like you. I have a husband and kids and another on the way" mum put a hand to her stomach.
"You were dumb enough to give yours up for someone you're never gonna get"
Alex was silent for a bit and then he walked away. It looked like that burned him foreal...

Samantha's POV
Ffs. I walked from the crowd of people back to the house.

Jayden's POV
I ran after Samantha and followed her into the house. She went upstairs and i followed her up, her arse shaking in my face 😏
When we got up to the room, she turned to me and she looked so upset.
I pulled her in for a big hug and held her tight. She rested her head on my chest.
"Whats wrong baby"
"Jayden, i love you. Like i love you so much-"
"I love you too beautiful"
"Yh and as much as i don't like Alex, i feel bad because im breaking his heart"
"Ahh ik baby, but theres nothing you can do about it because he didnt listen the first time. If he did, it wouldn't burn him this much"
She slowly nodded "Jayden i love you"
" i love you too beautiful" i said giving her a hug

Aaliyah's POV
Wow. Well that was a madting sad. Isaac picked Rhea up over his shoulders and she started screaming and laughing hysterically. I smiled theyre the cutest. I jumped when Tyrell came up behind me and threw me over his shoulder. I started to laugh and scream and Aysia snap chatted and took pictures of us before Rio carried her to the sea.
They dumped us in and started splashing about.

Rhea's POV
It was such a turn on when Isaac picks me up. His strength and his muscles 😩😩 are too much for me handle. I actually cant.
We splashed about around the water and he came up behind me.
"I love you Rhea" he whispered in my ear. My stomach fully filled with butterflies and my whole body warmed. I smiled and leaned my head back on him.
"I love you too Isaac"