Chapter 407

Samantha's POV.
When i woke up this morning, Jayden was here. When i got in the shower, i saw that i had come on my period. Fml. Me and Jayden both got ready into a grey and blue ralph tracksuit with the new jordans he had bought us. I put my hair up into a donut bun today. I went to go wake the twins but they weren't in their rooms. Me and Jayden went downstairs to see them in the 1st living room (connected to the kitchen) watching Arthur in their pyjamas.
I smiled "morning"
They looked back "morning mummy morning daddy"
"What do you guys want for breakfast?"
"Cheerios please"
"Aaliyah?"
"Cheerios please"
I took the honey cherios out the cupboard and made their cereal.
Jayden went back upstairs, probably to check on Aysia.
When the twins finished their breakfast the went upstairs and me and Jayden helped get them ready.
They dressed into the same clothes as me and Jayden today and so did Aysia in her newborn ralph tracksuit.
"Aaliyah how do you want your hair?"
"Like you"
"Okay"
She has a lot of hair for a two year old. I brushed and slicked it up and put in the donut bun.
"What pins do you want in it?"
"What pins do you have?"
"Black ones"
"I want that aswell"
I put the black bobby pins in all the right spaces
"Thank you mummy"
"You're welcome"
When we went back downstairs and Jayden was packing their lunch bags as Isaac held Aysia.
"Mummy you taking a picture of us today?" Isaac asked
"Yh coz we're all wearing the same clothes" i smiled.
We walked over to the mirror, Jayden holding Aysia and i took a couple of pictures before we left the house.

~~~~
I opened the front door and went straight upstairs to the bedroom and layed on the bed. Im in sooo much pain. My stomachs hurting, my back is hurting and my boobs hurt. I cant deal with this.
Minutes later, Jayden came back upstairs with Aysia giggling in his arms and a mug.
"Here" he gave me the steaming mug
"Tea, coz you're on your period"
I raised my eyebrow "how do you know?"
"Because ik my queen" he kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but smile hes too cute.
He sat on the bed next to me playing with Aysia. She sat inbetween his legs, facing him. He held her hands and bounced her up and down and she was giggling so much.
I smiled, shes adorable.