Chapter 308

(Pictures of Lucas)
Lisa's POV.
You know what? Fuck Darnell and Aiden, i can get a boy better than them any day. My brother, Lucas, just came home. Well hes my step brother so we're not actually blood relatives. Hes fully black and im like quatre cast and hes 18 aswell. He came into the kitchen and slapped my arse, i smiled and turned around to face him. We started lipsing bare and we went upstairs. He started kissing and sucking my neck and i let out small moans.
"Mmmmmm. Ahhhh"
When we got to my room, he layed me on the bed and took my clothes off and i took his off. He put a condom on and put his 9inches in me.
"AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHH" i moaned
He held the headboard and pushed his self in and out of me. I don't care if hes my step brother, sex with him is fuckinf amazing.
"UHHH UHHH uhhhhhhh" i moaned as the headboard banged against the wall. He turned me to fuck me doggy style and held around my neck.
"AHHH uhhhh UHHH ughhhhh" i moaned louder and louder. I couldn't get enough of him. He slapped and squeezed my arse as he went in and out of me.
"AHHH AHHHH UHHHH UGGHHH IM GONNA BUSSSS AHHHHH" i moaned as my eyes closed tight
He slapped my arse once more and i bussed on his piece.
"Ahhhhh" i moaned once more. He pulled it out and made me suck my cum off the condom and it actually tastes quiet nice. I pulled the condom off and started to suck his dick. I licked the tip making him moan abit.
"Mmmm" i started to put more in my mouth and his eyes rolled back.
"Mmmmmmm, ahhhhh" he groaned
I started to deep throat him and he held the back of my head pushing his piece deeper down my throat.
"Uhhhhh mmmmmm ahhhh" he moaned. I heard the front door start to unlock. Shit. Our parents are home. I quickly grabbedy stuff and started to lips Lucas. We was getting a bit carried away so i pulled away and smiled. I ran out of his room to my room and got in the shower. That was a close one.