Chapter 303

Jayden's POV
School came and went and now it was 1:15. Me and Samantha made our way home together and went to get changed.
"What you wearing?" She asked me
"Um idk. Probably a tracksuit"
"Which one"
"Ralph"
"Which one"
"Grey with light blue stitching"
"Trainers?"
"Um grey white and blue huaraches"
"Okay"
I slapped her arse as she ran up the stairs to her room. I went to get a drink and went to my own room. I put on the tracksuit and the trainers and went to Samantha's room. When i walked in she was just putting on her hoody. Why do girls take so long to get ready?
She looked in the mirror and played around with her hair. She put it into a ponytail and the ends we're wavy. She slicked down her baby hairs and put in some diamond earrings. She picked up some mascara and i raised my eyebrow.
"Don't put that on"
She smiled and rolled her eyes putting the mascara back down. I don't like when she wears make up. She looks pretty but shes just as pretty without it and her eyelashes are naturally long.
She picked up some Vaseline and applies some and put it into her pocket. She picked up her phone, some money and walked towards me.
"How much money do you have?"
"1000, why?"
"Why do you need so much?"
"Coz im going to buy a lot of things"
I shook my head "you don't need that much"
"Why?"
"I'll pay"
She kissed my cheek and we left the house to meet the rest of the squad at the shopping centre.

Jaydene's POV
I sat on the bench watching Aaron and the rest of the boys play football. He was actually really good. Not as good as Jayden, but still, really good. Tina walked over to me.
"OMG TINAA" i gave her a big hug. I havent seen her in ages. Shes been off sick for the longest time
"Hii Jaydene"
"How've you been?" I asked sitting back down and she joined me.
"Im good wbu"
"A lot better than before"
"Good" she smiled at me "hows your brother?"
I laughed "hes calm"
"Good" she looked around and spotted Marco
"Ayee theres Marco"
"Yhh"
"Hmm"
"What?"
"I like him"
"Issit?!" This was news to me
"Mmmhmm" she nodded. Marco looked over and winked at her. Her light cheeks flushed red
"Looks like he likes yu aswell" i giggled.

Aaron's POV
I kicked the ball up into my hands and walked over to Marco and Sean.
"Aye Marco, Tina's back"
"Mmm" he looked at her and started checking her out. I chuckled
"Yu gonna wifey her?" I asked
"Idek"
"What do you mean yu dnt kno?" Sean asked "yu have to "
"Yhyh" he rolled his eyes and we started walking toward the picnic bench where Jaydene and Tina were.

Jaydene's POV
"OMG, Theyre coming over. Why are they coming over?"
I laughed "Aaron is my boyfriend remember..?"
"Oh yh... how do i look?"
"Perfect"
Aaron came and sat next to me, Marco next to Tina and Sean next to Marco
"You guys okay?" Marco asked
"Mmmhmm" Tina nodded
"Yh" i said
Tina looked at me to say what now? I looked at Marco to tell Tina she looks pretty. Im a expert at talking with my eyes.
"You look pretty Tina"
Her cheeks flushed red again and she smiled "thank yu"
I looked at Sean to tell him that we're leaving and he got the message and stood up followed by me and Aaron and we left the table.
We started walking into school

"How do you do that?" Sean asked
"What?" I smiled
"Talk with your eyes"
I shrugged "i don't know. I guess its a gift"