Chapter 305

(Picture of Tina)
Tina's POV
"I really like you"
I felt my cheeks turn red.
My heart literally jumped out of my chest. I could see fireworks flying around and everything. I just smiled. He smiled back at me.
"Wanna be my girl?"
I nodded and smiled. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. He stood up and held his hand out for me to take and i did. We walked into school as the bell went. When we got to lesson, Marco went and spudded Aaron and Sean. I went to sit next to Jaydene and silently squealed.
"You got a man then?" She laughed
I nodded "finally"

Jayden's POV
The girls wanted to go into bare shops. I don't understand why they need to buy so many things anyway. But, if it makes Samantha happy, idm. Me and the boys followed behind them. They went into new look and started picking up all these clothes. I just wanted to go superdry, footlocker and jd tbh.
1hour later we were finally hitting up superdry. I picked up a couple jumpers and me and Samantha got matching tracksuits then we went jd and got some trainers and made our way back home.
When we got home it was about 4:00. We carried our bags to our room and i started on some homework.
Half an hour later i finished and went to Samantha's room. She just came out the shower and she had a towel wrapped around herself that stopped above her knees. Her hair was wet and still dripping. I looked at her from top to bottom as she walked out the bathroom. I bit my lip. She looked too sexy. And her body was wet ontop of that. I licked my lips and she smiled at me and walked into her closet. I followed her in and watched her cream and get dress. I felt my dick get hard. She put on one of my tshirts and some shorts and sat at her dressing table.
"Should i straighten it?"
"Idm"
"Well i cba to straighten it" she said turning to face me
"I'll do it"
She raised an eyebrow "you'll straighten my hair?"
I smiled "why not"
"Hm"
She plugged in the straighteners and the blowdryer. She handed me the blowdryer and i dried her hair.

Samantha's POV
To my surprise, Jayden was actually doing a good job. When he finished drying my hair, i gave him a hair and and comb
"Right basically" i watched him in the mirror "you have to straighten my hair in bits so you parten it and put the rest in the hairband. Yes?"
"Yep"
I left him to it and took out my phone. I took some pictures in the mirror of Jayden doing my hair. It was actually very sweet. I went on snapchat and started a video and Jayden tried to burn me. Is he funny?
Half an hour later he was like 3/4 of the way through.
"How do you do this shit by yurself" he asked me
"Idk, im an expect"
He laughed "sure yu are"
I laughed with him.
"Yu have so much hair. And its so long"
"Ik i might cut it"
"Why, i like it like this"
"Hmm. I might dye it"
"What colour?"
"I might dip dye it brown and honey blonde"
"Mmmm" he licked his lips.
I laughed as he finished the last bits of my hair. I stood up.
"Thank you baby" i kissed his lips
"No problem"