Chapter 364

Samantha's POV.
It was about 8:30pm and i wanted to have a shower before i got into bed. I walked into the bathroom and let the water run as i took my clothes off. I stepped into the shower and felt the droplets of warm water hit my skin. I closed my eyes. I felt so relaxed. I jumped abit when i felt a body come behind me. I turned my head and saw that it was Jayden. He moved his hands up and down the sides of my body giving me butterflies. He held on to my waist.
"Uhhhhhh" my eyes closed and my head leaned back
He put his dick in me. He did small strokes in and out of me.
"You feel so tight" he said into my ear
"Coz im pregnant"
"I like it" he said nibbling my ear
He held onto my waist so that he could go in and out of me while we were standing. I got wet so quickly and i was cumming non stop. Jayden's juices felt so nice in me aswell. He moved his hands up my body so now his hands were squeezing my breast while he stroked in and out of me. He went slow but it felt so good.
"Mmmmm"
"You like that?"
"Uhhhhh"
His hands moved about my body giving me bare butterflies and i could feel his dick in my stomach.
"Uhhhh, ahhhhhhhh" i moaned as my eyes closer and i leaned my head back.
We went on for a good 15, 20 minutes and it felt soo good.
I turned to face him and put my hands on his body. I looked up at him and he held the side of my face and kissed me as we stood under the water. His hands moved down and he squeezed my arse. I smiled breaking the kiss and he smiled back down at me. We got out the shower dried ourselves and went to get changed. I creamed myself and put on one of Jayden's tops that i stole :). I quickly blow dried my hair and walked back into the room. I got into bed and Jayden walked in. He was in just his boxers. I bit my lip and looked away. He smiled and got into bed next to me. I got closet to him and leaned my head against his shoulder. He kissed my forehead. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i got butterflies again. I wriggled abit to try and get rid of them.
"Whats up?"
"You give me butterflies"
He smiled and kissed my forehead again
"I love you beautiful"
"I love you too"

Sapphire's POV
I cant believe my little girl is having a baby! Im gonna be a grandma! Finally. I turned to face Damien and smiled
"What?"
"Shes pregnant" i started to smile more.
He smiled back "yh baby, we gonna be grandparents"
"Yhh" i smiled even more
"now only Sarah is left"
"Yh she'll be knocked up soon enough" i smiled
He laughed and i laughed with him. He pulled me in for a kiss.
"We raised two amazing children" he smiled
"Yh we did" i kissed him again.