Chapter 268

Janelle's POV
I cant speak. Like i cant even get any words out to Jerome. I was hurting. Bad. Why did my mum have to leave me. She was my mum and my dad.
I put my head in my hands as i sat on the bed. Jerome rubbed my back.
"Baby, shes still here with you, okay?"
I nodded as the tears rolled down my eyes.
10 minutes later, when i found the strength to talk i asked Jerome "why did the doctors tell me it was minor?"
"Honestly baby, idk. they probably made a mistake. Or at the time it was minor and it grew without them knowing"
I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder. I want my mum back tbh.
Jayden burst into the room. I stood up and he gave me a big hug.
"Its okay mum"
I cried on his shoulder

Jayden's POV
I felt so bad for my mum. I was hurting because me and my grandma were like best friends, she was part of the squad. We all knew her and everyone got along so well with her. I missed her already. Our last conversation was on my birthday. "happy birthday jay, i hope you have a wonderful day and many more to come" i replied with "thank you grandma love you"
"Love you too baby"

Mum was crying so much now. Dad came and took her from me and tried calming her down. That didnt work so he just held her close to his body.

I went to my room and sat at the edge of me bed. I layed back. My last convo with my grandma was playing in my head.

Samantha's POV
I let my hair down and walked to Jayden's room. I stood in the door way and watched him for abit. He seemed deep in thought and i didnt want to disturb him but he was there for me when my great grandma died so i want to be there for him.
"Baby, you okay?"
He looked to face me "mmmhmm" he looked back to the ceiling.
"Why you lying to me b?" I asked him sitting on the chair opposite his bed. He smiled and sat up.
"Want a hug?" I asked standing up
He stood up and nodded. He pulled me close to him and held me in his big strong arms. When he moved back he held my hands and a tear rolled down his face. That literally made my heart sink. Me seeing him cry makes me want to cry. I wiped his tear away and he wiped away mine. I didnt even know i was crying.
"Its gonna be okay baby" i said pulling in for another hug.