Chapter 249

Jaydene's POV
Aaron sat on the sofa and i stood infront of him. He was rubbing his hands up and down my sides.
"Your curves" he said kissing my stomach. I smiled as my stomach started to flutter. He held my waist and pulled me and i sat directly on his piece. It felt hard, poking right at my vagina.
"Ahh"
He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. He held me tight around my waist and i held his face. Our faces and our tongues moved together. It felt so refreshing. I felt like i was meant to be with him. He layed me down on the sofa and was now ontop of me and we were still kissing. I wanted his dick in me bad but i knew i cant. He tried to pull down my jeans.
"Baby..."
"I want to"
"Ik but not for now"
He sat up and i sat next to him. He sighed
"Baby think about it like this"
He turned his head to face me
"If we don't do it for a long time" i moved closet to him and nibbled on his ear. "Imagine what it will be like when we finally do" i whispered in his ear. A smiled appeared on his face and he licked his lip. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. I placed my hand ontop of his ting. I felt it get hard and smiled. The roast is going to be unreal for a very very long time.

Alex's POV
I sat on my bed and sighed. Why doesn't Samantha want me back. She use to love me. Feelings like that cant just go away like that. Can they? Unless Jayden's better than me. I sighed again. He probably is. He hasnt cheated on her. Im such a fucking idiot.

Justine's POV
I pulled away and Darnell looked deep into my eyes.
"Justine you're beautiful" he said softly
I smiled "thank you"
"I'll speak to you later okay?"
"Yhh"
He kissed me again
"I love you"
"I love you too"
He smiled and made his way back home. I walked into the house and locked the door behind me. I went into the kitchen smiling and poured myself a glass of water. My parents were cooking.
"Hii mum hii dad" i said in a cheery voice. They turned around and raised an eyebrow.
"Hi princess"
"Hi baby"
I skipped to the over side of the counter and sat down to drink my water. My parents shared a look.
"Why so happy princess?" Dad asked
"Ahh just in a good mood"
They shared another look.
"You kissed him" they both said at the same time. I smiled more
"Yhhh"
"He said he loves you?" Mum asked
"Yhhh"
"Called you beautiful?" Dad asked
"Yhhh how do you guys know"
"We done the same thing"
I smiled. Everyone should get the chance to be in a happy relationship. Everyone should know what this feels like.