Chapter 44

Jerome's POV
i felt kinda bad. This was like the second heart ive broken. Atleast its not Janelle's heart, if it was, it would hurt me more. I looked over to her and she had her head on the desk.
"Whats up babe?"
"Why do girls keep doing this?"
"Babe its just like the way boys look at you. Sometime you don't notice but i always do." I kissed her cheek. She sat up and put her glasses back on and started drinking her milkshake. I smiled and drank mine.
"I have a headache"
"Take a para- oh wait you cant have those... Hmmm"
"Yh"
"Just relax babe" i said kissing her cheek. She smiled.
I went to sit at my desk and watch Janelle worked. She was a very pretty girl. Her phone started to ring
"Whos that babe"
She looked like she'd seen a ghost
"Babe?..." I said walking to her.
"Its m-my dad"
Oh no
"Should i answer?"
She handed over the phone and i answered it and put it on speaker
"Listen you stupid little girl you made your stupid mum leave me i -"
He can not be talking about Janelle like that.
"Wait. You listen, don't talk about my queen like that. Who are you to speak like that? You dnt need to call Janelle shes happy without you in her life. We're getting married and she pregnant so she dnt need someone like you causing all this stress right now. You don't mean nothing to her anymore. Just leave her alone."
He laughed
"Janelle is nothing without me"
"Shes everything and a lot more actually"
"How d-" i locked off and looked at Janelle. She looked so fed up. She looked up at me and gave me the fakest smile. I hugged her close to my body and held her tight.
"Its okay baby. Its okay"