Chapter 515

Aaliyah's POV
Ive been hella depressed lately. I miss my grandad bare tbh. Like, me knowing that hes not here anymore just makes me so upset. Like i really want him to come back. I never take of the charm bracelet that he bought me. If i teacher tells me to take it off in school, i fully tell them no.
This whole Tyrell thing just annoys me tbh. Like i love him. I really do love him. But my heart still hurts. Its not even the fact that he kissed another girl. Its the fact that he kissed Shania. The sket. The same girl that use to make up shit about me on a daily. And the fact that he done it coz he contemplated having sex with her just because i wasnt ready. That hurts. Like bullets to my heart. I slowly walked around my room and scratched at my wrist and arm. I feel so irritated. A tear rolled down my face and once it started i couldn't stop.
The fact that everytime im upset in school, Tyrell asks me whats wrong or why im upset and that just makes me more upset. I sat on the carpet, my head leaning on my bed. Arghh ffs

Jayden's POV
I walked out of Aysia's room with a smile on my face. She seems so happy.
I walked into Aaliyah's room and she was in tears on the floor. That came as a surprise tbh. I walked over to her.
"Whats wrong princess?"
She just cried harder.
"Aaliyah?"
She put her head in her hands and cried more.
I got really worried because this is what Jaydene use to do...