Chapter 270

Aaron's POV
I ran up to Jaydene's room and saw her on the bathroom floor covered in blood crying her eyes out. I got so angry. Who and what made my baby do this? Dpmo. I kneeled down next to her.
"Baby talk to me"
She put her head down and cried more. I held onto her hand and she squeezed it tight. Everyone left the room and it was just me and her.
"Baby talk to me"

Jayden's POV
I went back to my room and sat at the end of my bed, Samantha sat behind. I sighed and put my head in my hands.
"Its okay baby" she whispered in my ear. She started nibbling on my ear.
"Stop!" I stood up
"I- i was trying to make yu feel better-"
"Well you're failing"
"You're always there for me and i- i just wanted to be there for yu" she looked down
I sighed "get out"
"What?" She looked up to me
"Come out"
She looked so hurt. She cleared her throat and walked out the room with her head down. I locked the door behind her. Fuck sake. I layed on my bed and shut my eyes.

Samantha's POV
I sat on my bed with my head down, i rested it on my hands. I was just trying to make him feel better. Jayden has never been like that with me before. I feel so upset. I don't like seeing Jayden upset. And i tried to make him feel better and he just, said i was failing. I understand hes upset and all, but still. I was just tryna help.