Chapter 277

Jayden's POV
My grandmas funeral is tomorrow and i don't have the strength to deal with Samantha or Alex right now. I love Samantha and all but how can this relationship work if Alex thinks theyre going out. He had his chance and he fucked up that's no ones fault but his.
I got onto the pitch and started to do some kick ups. I was hella early. Like no one was here yet. I needed some time alone tbh. To think about things. I wanted to talk to my grandma tbh. I sighed as a tear rolled down my face. I wiped it away remembering that she will always be here with me.

Janelle's POV
I finished ordering the flowers and all the transport etc etc for the funeral. Tomorrow, im going to wear a black dress that my mum bought for me. It was actually beautiful. It had a belt around the waist and the bottom was pleated with a gold necklace around the neck. I closed the laptop. I want tomorrow to be perfect.
"You okay?" Jerome asked as i went to sit next to him
"Yh im fine" i said resting my head on his shoulder
"Good" he kissed my forehead
"Beautiful?"
"Mmm?"
"I love you"
"I love you too" i said looking into his eyes. We leaned in at the same time and kissed. I love the feeling of his tongue against mine.

Hours later --

Samantha's POV
The last two days havent been my day at all. Alex is being a prick and Jayden's not going to speak to me unless I've been deleted out of his life. I sighed. Thank God his the end of the day. I just wanted to go home. The girls were going to Tiana's yard today but i didnt want to. I just wanted to be alone.
I got home and Jayden was in the kitchen. I watched him pour a drink from the hallway. He looked up at me and i looked away. I went upstairs to my room.

Jayden's POV
I sighed and went to the gym. I started on the weights. This and football is the only thing de-stressing me right now. But one thing on my mind rn is my grandma. I still cant believe shes gone. I thought about the after party of the funeral. Grandma would want us to enjoy ourselves. Its going to be in a big hall and a whole lot of family is due to be there. Tomorrow's the day i don't have to train but im going to miss school anyways. I told my teachers and they said that its fine because ive got the work to catch up anyways. Tomorrow's going to be awkward because the whole squad is going to be there but me and Samantha aint speaking. I sighed. Alex needs to fix up foreal.