Chapter 11

Jerome left £150 on the table and we left the restaurant. I couldn't stop smiling. I cant believe i am going to be marrying the person ive been in love with since the age of 13. This was finally something to feel good about.

We got into the house at like 9pm,
"Babe wait here I'll brb" he ran up the stairs. Hmm i wonder wht hes doing i smiled to myself. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of champagne.
5minutes later i felt arms come around my waist. Jerome started planting kisses on my neck. It felt so good. I started getting bare wet and horny. I couldn't wait to get upstairs so i turned around and started kissing him violently he did the same back. It felt good. I took of his top and he unzipped my dress. He undid his trousers and stepped out of them. He picked me up bridal style and we started kissing more passionately than violently. He carried me up the stairs still kissing me and laid me on a bed of red rose petals. There were lots of candles everywhere.
"We're not having sex tonight" he said. I looked at him confused
"Then..."
"We're making love bae"
I smiled and looked deep into his eyes. I started sucking on his neck. He was moaning load. He undid my bra and pulled off my knickers and i took off his boxers. He got ontop and put his ting in, hard.
"UGHHH" i couldn't keep my moans in. He was going harder and faster than ever before. The headboard was banging on the wall, my nails were scratching his back and i couldn't stop screaming his name.
"JEROMEEE AHHHH"
"You like that yh?"
"UGHHH BABY"
"Mmm she likes it"
We bussed at the same time but he kept going. I bussed again, and again and again and again. After 2 hours he stopped. He came to the bottom of the bed and looked at my pussy
"Mmmhmm i worked tht shit out" he said smiling. I was still out of breath so i couldn't say anything. He put his tongue in my pussy and started licking my clit. He had to hold my legs down because they were already shaking. 10minutes later, after all the moans, he stopped. I rode his dick for hours on end. The way he moaned turned me on so i was getting better by the minute. We went on for rounds and rounds and round. We did about 10 in total. I've never made love before and Jerome showed me it was a beautiful thing.
"Babe"
"Beautiful?"
"You didnt use a condom..."
He started smiling
"Oh i kno bae"
I started smiling. I fell asleep laying on Jerome with the thought of bringing our creation into the world.