Chapter 301

Next day -
Jaydene's POV
When me and Aaron walked into registration Tyreece was sitting down with Chloe. I basically froze in the doorway. Aaron turned to me.
"Baby, its okay" he took my hand and we walked to our seats and Marco and Sean came to sit with us.
"Kl Aaron?" They spudded him
"Kl Jaydene?"
"Hii"
I looked up to see Tyreece and Chloe staring at me. I looked back down.

Tyreece's POV
My side is hurting like mad. I cant play football for a bit and i cant walk properly so i have crutches. I guess i cant blame Jaydene for what happened. I didnt snake because i pulled out my shank first. And, if i did snake, them lots would come after me and Aaron's brother is fully on job so im not even going to risk it. I still regret cheating on Jaydene and calling her all them names. I still cant believe she tried to commit suicide. Because of me. That will forever haunt me. I guess what happened to me was just karma.

Jayden's POV
Me and Samantha walked into registration and went to sit with the squad.
"Guys we havent done something together in ages" Tiana said
"True" we all agreed
"What shall we do?" Samantha asked
"Cinema?"
"Arcade?"
"Restaurant?"
"Shopping?"
"Yhhh" all the girls agreed
I looked at the boys "you guys want to go shopping?"
"Ofc"
"Durr"
"Yhh"
I looked at Samantha she smiled "pleaseeeeee?"
I looked back at the boys
"Pleaseeeeee?" The girls said again
I rolled my eyes "yh sure. I need some trainers anyways"
They started squealing, me and the boys shook our heads.
"When we going?"
"What time do we finish today?"
"1:15"
"Kll we'll go later today"