Chapter 38

I ran the water and turned around to Jerome. We undressed eachother vigorously. He picked me up into the shower and pressed me against the glass and grabbed my but.
"Ahh" his dick was rubbing against my pussy. It felt good. Like he was teasing me before he gave me the dick. He put one finger in me and went in and out slowly. He got faster and faster but he done it gently.
"Ughhh" i was groaning and moaning so much. Jerome was smiling a lot.
He put in another finger and i swear i could not hack this. It was too much. I was moaning so loud. I pushed Jerome against the shower wall and kissed him. I've never kissed anyone like this before. Jerome held me close to his body. His dick was rubbing on me and it felt soo goood. Jerome started sucking on my boobs and nipples. I started moaning again. He came in the water and so did i. We washed eachother with the lynx soap and got out and dried eachother. I couldn't be bothered to put on underwear so i just took one of Jerome's big tops and put that on.
"Babe can you do my hair" i cba to do it myself
"Sure" he got the blow dryer and dried my hair. He actually did a good job and didnt burn it. My hair was curley now. Kinda like Sapphire's.
"How do you want me to put it up babe?"
"Um, loose pony tail"
"Calm"
He got the brush and brushed my hair up and put it in the hair band. It acc looked quite nice. I could feel myself getting a headache so i put my glasses on. I knew Jerome wouldn't stop staring at me if i did but i had to
"Ur right, i wont stop staring at you"
I giggled "let's take a picture"
"Lemme put a top on"
"No don't" i smiled and he smiled back
"Orite"
I took a selfie and fiddled around with the lighting. And put it in black and white defining Jerome's packs. I blurred the edges and the finishing product looked buff.
"Baby, look"
"We look peng b" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled and posted the picture on insta.
My phone started ringing.
"Whos that?" Jerome asked
I looked down "Jade"
"What does she want?"
"Idk should i answer?"
"Yh, put it on speaker"
I answered the phone and put it on speaker.
"Hello?"
"Oh Janelle i didnt think yu were gonna answer"
"Yh well what do you want"
"Im so sorry for what happened but honestly it wasnt my fault. Jerome came onto me."