Chapter 245

Weeks later ~~
Samantha's POV
I really cant do this. Ive still got two weeks left and i miss him soooo much. I cant help thinking about him. I roast everyday i just want him so bad. I basically stay in his bed nearly all day. I just want him to come home. I miss him so much and he hasnt even called me.

Jayden's POV
Nahh the roast is real. I need Samantha. I miss her so much. Ive been roasting for like 2-3 weeks. I cant help it. I want her so bad. I swear when i get back im going to make love to her like never before. I bit my lip thinking about it. I ran back on to the pitch to carry on training.

Janelle's POV
I sat up in bed. Jerome walked out the bathroom with onli a towel around his waist. His body was still wet. I bit my lip.
"Baby"
"Beautiful?"
"Why yu so sexy?"
He smiled showing his pearly whites then bit his lip.
"I could ask you the same thing b" he said walking into his closet. I smiled and followed him in. I watched him cream and dress. Ahh hes so sexy. He went into the other room with just his boxers on and sat on the sofa. I sat on his lap and his dick shot right up hitting my arse.
"Ahh"
"What"
"Your dick" i said turning to him. He smiled and i smiled back.
"Well... your fault for having a big arse" he said shrugging his shoulders. I playfully hit him and we both started laughing. We continues to fight but one thing lead to another and we were making out.

Next day ~~
Samantha's POV
Ive been really upset and angry with Jayden for the past couple of weeks. He hasnt called or messages me once and that really breaks my heart. I guess hes just busy with football but i miss him so much. How can he not call or even text me in 10 days! I miss his sexy morning voice and him calling me beautiful. Ahh why hasnt he called me?

Jayden's POV
Ik i havent gotten the chance to speak Samantha and shes probay pissed at me atm but its been so busy around here and i havent gotten the chance. I wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast and train. Eat lunch and train. Eat dinner and then play a match. By then im so tired and all i can really put myself into doing is sleeping. I hope shes not too mad at me.