Chapter 284

Jayden's POV
I went to Jaydene's door with Samantha and knocked there was no reply. I opened the door and saw Jaydene lying on the floor.
"OMG"
"Um Samantha stay here"
I ran out the room to my parents room
"Jaydene's passed out on the floor!"
"What!"
They jumped up and followed me back to her room. Samantha had Jaydene lying on her side. Dad took out his phone and called 999. I dialled in Aaron.
"Aaron"
"Yh"
"She was passed out on her bedroom floor"
"OMG, im coming over"
"No point, just go hospital"
"Kl"
*locked off*

Jaydene's POV
I could hear everything going on around me. I could open my eyes. I tried so hard but i couldn't. I tried to speak bit i couldn't. I heard the sirens of the ambulance. I heard my mums cries. I heard my dad reassuring her. I heard Jayden reassuring me.
"Its gonna be okay Jaydene" he squeezed my hand
I tried to squeeze back but i couldn't.

Jayden's POV
I sat on Jaydene's bed and looked to the side. There were like 4 tablet bottles on the side. Jaydene wouldn't overdose would she.

Hours later ---
I was standing by Jaydene's side in hospital. She started to move about. Its been about 4-5 hours since she passed out. Aaron went out to get something to eat. Other than that, hes been here the whole time. She opened her eyes and looked around.
"Jayden, what happened"
"Yu passed out"
"Ow" she rubbed her head "i remember now"
"There were like 4 tablet bottles open on your bedside table"
There was a moment of silence
"Did you overdose?"
She looked confused "no"
"Oh okay. Good"
"I took ibuprofen coz my stomach is hurting and my back was killing and i took the depression and anxiety and stress pills coz i was feeling down. Not really myself tbh"
"Hmm" i ran my hand through her hair. Dr Kyle came in followed by mum and dad
"Jaydene, your awake!" Dr kyle said.
"Mmm" she replied.
Mum and dad looked relieved.
"What happened?" Dr kyle asked.
Jaydene looked at me to explain and Aaron walked in.
"Baby, your awake!" He came over and kissed her cheek. She smiled at him.
"Basically she took ibuprofen coz her stomach and back was hurting then she took the stress, anxiety and depression pills coz she was feeling down and not really herself"
"Ohh i see. Well your not meant to take those and take ibuprofen because of the way they react togther alright Jaydene?"
"Yhh, i wont do it again"
Aaron squeezed her hand as the doctor left the room.