Chapter 218

Jayden's POV
My whole year was here. Like everyone. This pool party was livee! Perfect way for us to end our time together. Samantha was standing in her bikini talking to the other girls. I snuck behind her and pretended to push her into the pool. She screamed for her life. I started laughing.
"Jayden!" She shouted
"Yh?" I laughed.
She kissed her teeth and started laughing.
"Come lets swim"
I grabbed her hand and we jumped into the pool together. We splashed about and chased eachother. Then the boys were at one end of the pool and the girls were at the other and we were all just splashing and playing about. I felt around my neck. My chains gone! I jumped out the pool and went to stop the music.

"Guys you kno the gold chain i always wear?" I shouted
"Yh" everyone called back.
"It came off. Whoever finds it gets £100"
Everyone's eyes opened wide and they started looking for it.
Kieran came to me "why so much"
"Ive had that chain ever since i was born"
"Ooo i respec' it"
Me and the boys stood at the side while everyone searched.

10minutes later ~~~
"FOUND IT!!" I looked over to Samantha who was holding my chain in the air.
"Ayye looks like you owe your girl a bill"
I laughed and rolled my eyes. We walked up to eachother. I saw the necklace i bought her glistening in the sun.
"Here you go b"
I gave her a big hug
"thank you" i said putting it on. And then i pulled her in for a kiss.
"Arwwh" everyone coo'ed in the background. We turned around and laughed at everyone in the pool.
"Aye everyone get out and stand at the side"
"Why?"
"We gonna take a picture of us jumping in"
I called me and Samantha's parents to take the picture.
We stood at the side of the pool holding hands.
"Ready?!" I shouted
"Ready!"
"On 3. 1...2...3!!"
Everyone jumped into the pool as our parents videoed and took pictures.
Today was perfect.