Chapter 50

Janelle's POV
I sat by the window and looked out. Ik i was just being stupid. Like Jerome said its not like hes doing a ting with the girl. I always make a big deal out of things and that's how i fuck things up. I started crying more because i over exaggerate things and i started crying more because im a idiot. I had to take my medication but i didnt want to see Jerome. I hope he was sleeping i walked into our room and went to get my thing.
"Janelle?"
I ran back out in tears. When i got into the room i looked into the mirror and i looked disgraceful. My eyes were red. Really red and i looked so upset. I thought that this wouldn't be good for my baby so i tried to compose myself. It didnt work well. There was a knock at the door and i didnt reply. Jerome walked in and stood there
"Janelle" he sounded so upset.
"Please leave me alone"
"Baby..." He walked over to me i tried to go past him but he grabbed me by my arm. I was about to say something when he pulled me close and gave me such a meaningful kiss. I didnt want to kiss him back but i couldn't help it. We shared a sad kiss, we were both upset with eachother. The kiss meant so much, all emotions were shown throughout the kiss. Anger, sadness, love passion etc. 5minutes later he pulled away. I looked into his eyes and looked away as they started watering. He let go of me and slowly started to walk out.
"Jerome"
"Janelle"
"I do love you. Like i really do love you i just need time alone. To think about things." I looked down and took a deep breath
"I understand what you did now. Like if i had a very close friend that was a boy i would want to be there for them aswell. But it all just reminded me of so many things of my past and i broke down"
"I love you too baby, do you want to talk or do you want to be alone?" I really loved the fact he respected my privacy
" i want to talk to you" i said sitting on the bed and he sat next to me.