Chapter 482

Rhea's POV
Im acc so proud of Aaliyah for me strong and locking it with Tyrell. I don't think i would be able to do that...

Tyrell's POV
Ahh i fucked up big time. I lost the girl i love because of a stupid mistake. Ik Aaliyah probably don't believe this but i actually do love her. Im just not sure if she still loves me...

Aaliyah's POV
I sat in bed with my ben and jerrys cookie dough icecream. Ik it sounds cliché but it actually helps to numb the pain. I was watching the match PSG vs barca and the score was 1-0 to barca. I have to much on my mind to be upset over Tyrell. I have a trampolining competition on friday and ok saturday me and Rhea have to teach a new routine to the new squad ready for our competition in a few weeks time.
I sighed. My heart still hurts

Isaac's POV
Me: dpmo.
Tyrell: what?
Me: you cheated on my fucking sister 😡.
Tyrell: no i didnt
Him: its not like that
Me: kmbct, you broke her heart yuknow. That's my twin
Him: yh ik and im sorry
Me: kmft. Ahhh you fucked up
Me: big time.
*conversation done*
I kissed my teeth and walked to Aaliyah's room.
She was sitting in her bed watchin the match with her ice cream. She still looks kinda hurt. She smiled up at me and i went to sit with her on her bed, both of us leaning on the headboard. She leaned her head on my shoulder. My phone flashed and i looked down. It was Rhea. I smiled but put my phone on silent so that Aaliyah didnt get upset because she would probably be speaking to Tyrell right now...

Aaliyah's POV
Isaac is actually so thoughtful. I smiled to myself. Ik he put his phone on silent so i didnt feel bad because ik hes speaking to Rhea. They are like the cutest couple.

Rhea's POV
Me: hey b x
Isaac: hi beautiful, you okay? x
I smiled to myself
Me: yhh, you? x
Him: happier now im speaking to you x
Me: arwhhhhhhhh x
Him: 😉 x
Isaac dp'ed a picture of me
Me: Isaac 🙈 x
Him: yhh x
Me: i don't like that picture x
Him: why not x
Me: because i don't look nice x
Him: great banter 😂 x
Me: im being serious 🙊 x
Him: babe, you're beautiful 💗 x
Me: thank you baby 💗 x
Him: its only the truth 👼 x
Me: Iloveyou 💖 x
Him: Iloveyoutoo 💖 x

My heart warmed. Hes actually perfect.