Chapter 5

"Babe wake up!"
"Whats the matter?" I asked rubbing my eyes it was 8am Sunday morning
"I think you're on your period"
I looked down at the bed sheets and there was a big red stain
"O my gosh" i said holding my head embarressed
"Theres nothing to be embarressed about babe." He winked at me making me smile
"There's a bath running in the ensuite with all those bath bombs and petal things, im going to change the sheets and get some things from the shop. Take as long as you want"
I swear God blessed me with an angel. But the thought of what happened with my "dad" was still lurking in my mind
I kissed Jerome to say thank you
"Your welcome beautiful" he winked at me making me smile and sending butterflies to my stomach.

I walked into the bathroom and there were lit candles and petals.
"Arwh" i quietly said
I undressed and got into the bath. I started crying. I cant believe what happened with my dad. I picked up one of Jerome's razors and looked at my wrist. I started crying harder. Each set of scars told a story i would never forget.
*flashback 1*
I was 5 years old and my dad came into my room kicking my things about. I knew if i cried he would shout so i kept the tears back. He put out his cigarette on my chest and laughed in my face. He left the room and i cried myself to sleep.

*flashback 2*
I was 10 years old and i walked into my room to see my dad siting in my bed smiling. He dragged me by my hair and dashed me on the bed. He took my bottoms off and stuck 2 fingers in my vagina. I screamed in pain. My vagina was still fresh and tight as fuck. I would never forget that type of pain.
"If you keep fucking screaming like that I'll cut your hair off"
I tried to keep the screams to a minimum.
"If you tell anyone about this, even your mum, i swear I'll end your life" another night crying myself to sleep.

*flashback 3*
I was 13.
"Make me a cup of tea and do it right"
5 minutes later i came with the cup. He sipped it and dashed it back at me. "You cant do shit right" i ran to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and ran to my room in tears. Today was the first day i cut. I screamed silently as the knife cut deep into my skin

*flashback 4*
My 16th birthday
"What time do you call this"; i had just come back from being out with my friends. "Mum said to be back by 12:30, im half an hour early" i said
"Well done. You can do maths"
I could feel the tears forming already.
"You come home when i say to come home so you're an hour late" he slapped me across my face. I ran up the stairs in tears. "Happy birthday" he laughed up the stairs.
I watched the blood trail down my wrists as my eyes watered. This was the only way for me to release my stress and anger and depression. Even the doctors were concerned about the amount of cuts that i had.

*flashback over*

I couldn't think about all the other stuff he has done to me. I was fully crying my eyes out in the bath. I looked at the razor than back at my wrist, i couldn't do it anymore and i dashed it on the floor.

"Oh baby, whats wrong" i didnt even know Jerome was back. I could hear the hurt in his voice. I told him everything i thought about when he was gone. He looked so shocked i jus looked into the water i couldnt bare it.

Jerome didnt say anything for a while. He soaped me with the buff smelling soap and washed my hair. He helped me out the bath back to his room. The bed sheets were fresh and one of his nike tracksuits were on the bed for me with the pads and paracetomols. He helped me cream and get dressed. He even dried and brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. I loved being pampered by Jerome it was so sweet.
"I know you do babe" he said breaking the silence. I smiled. He never failed to make me smile.

Jerome showered and put on a tracksuit just like the one he gave me to wear. We cuddled on the bed and he let me pick anything to watch on netflix. I chose soul plane. I loved that film. We watched it together while he rubbed my stomach the whole way through. I love him, i thought to my self.
"I love you too beautiful"