Chapter 505

Rhea's POV
Aaliyah finished speaking to Isaac and i went into his room to see him. He was topless and wearing jogging bottoms and i could see the top of his Calvin Klein boxers. Negl he looked pengaleng. But hes angry so im gonna try and concentrate. His fists were still clenched. I havent really seen Isaac this angry before.
"Baby..." i walked over to him. He turned to me. He looked so angry. I rested on his arm. His muscles 😍😍 holy mother fucking shit. Hes so tense. I rubbed my hand down his packs (OMDZ 😍😍)
"Baby relax, you're hella tense" i whispered
He started to calm down abit and became less tense. Just a little bit.
"Relax" i whispered in his ear. I started nibbling on his ear lobe.
He fists finally un clenched and i stopped. He looked down at me and i looked up at him.

Isaac's POV
Rhea is so pretty. Her presence makes me feel more relaxed. She looked up into my eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful.
"Baby are you okay?"
I nodded and moved my arms down to her tiny waist. She looked down but i raised her chin so she faced me.
"Rhea i don't want to share you"
"You don't have to b; im all yours"
That made me smile her voice is so sweet. I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips. I kissed her hard but passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me just as hard. It felt good. We stumbled back onto my bed and she fell ontop of me. We laughed and she continued to kiss me. My hands went from her waist to her arse. I lightly squeezed it and i felt her smile. She continued to kiss me and i kissed her back. Her boobs felt too good pushed up against my bare chest. My dick started to get bare hard. Like really hard. We finally broke the kiss and she sat up facing me. She was sitting directly on my dick. I started to tickle her makin her jump up and down abit. This was making me so hard. Like her arse was bouncing on my dick. I wanted her so bad but we've already spoken about it and shes not ready and i respect that...
I finally stopped tickling her and we started to kiss again.
"rhea i love you so much"
She smiled at me "i love you too Isaac"