Chapter 531

Rhea's POV
Here i am sitting on Isaac's bed and hes just on a long ting. Its like he gave up on putting clothes on. Hes layin on his bed in just his Calvin Klein boxers on his phone. Im trying not to pree, but you kno... i cant help it 🙈😳
"Um, Isaac..?"
"Mmm?"
"Do you, like want to put clothes on?"
He smiled and shook his head and looked back at his phone. I couldn't help but smile and roll my eyes.

Isaac's POV
"You look sexy btw"
She looked down at her clothes and smiled "thanks"
She was wearing a red crop top with black jeans and love hate huaraches. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her edges were done.
Her being here is making me hard and ik she can see that but oh wells. Not my fault shes beautiful 💁

Rhea's POV
LOL Isaac's hard. Im actually trying so hard not to pree 👀
I traced my nails down his leg and he started to smile. His piece just got harder.
He couldn't hack it anymore so he got up and walked into his closet.
I laughed and followed behind him.
He stretched his arms up and i just pree'd his packs.
I had to look away. This is too much.
He picked up a black and red Riley polo and pulled that on and adjusted his chain. He got some Levi jeans and put that on and picked up his love hate huaraches. I smiled and he put a different diamond in his ear.
"Come"
I walked up to him and he just kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist and mine went around his neck.
I started to get butteflies as his hands went down to my arse and he lightly squeezed it.
"I love you princess"
"I love you too baby"
~~
Aaliyah's POV
I looked at the time. Rahh i slept for longgg. This is the most amount of sleep ive had in ages tbh.
I went to do my hygiene and then went into my closet. Its looks hella hot outside so i put on a parental advisory crop top and white ripped jeans and i was gonna wear white airforces. My hair was mad curly so i just left it hanging down my back.
I walked downstairs
"Hi Rhea"
She smiled and gave me a hug "hi sleepy head, how you feeling?"
"Really good"
"Good"
"Hi Isaac"
"Kll"
"Where's Aysia?"
"My house" Rhea said
I nodded and walked into the living room where dad was watching TV.
"Hi daddy"
He looked at me and smiled "hi princess, you okay"
"Yh" i nodded and sat on the sofa. "Wheres mum?"
"Um hairdressers and then a quick meeting coz she finally finished designing her new collections"
"CollectionS, as in plural?"
"Yep" he nodded
"What are they?"
"The summer collection and the bandana collection"
"Like bandana skirts and stuff?"
"Yh"
"Oooo"
"Yhh you can see the sketches when she comes back"
Just then the door unlocked and we heard the clicking of mums heels on the floor.
The hallways and the kitchens and the dining room and the laundry room and obvs the pool room and the gym and weights room don't have carpet.
Mum walked in and smiled before sitting on the sofa. She looks so pretty