Chapter 89

(Pictures of Daniel)
Jade's POV
I cant believe i just humiliated myself like that. There is no way i was going to win Jerome over or get Damien back. Oh well, I'll always have feelings for Jerome, hes just so sweet, and Damien he treated me so well and i was just a prick to try it on with his best friend like that. There was a party later on so i guess i can find a boyfriend there.

1.5 hours later~
I put on a short black pencil skirt that stopped just under my ass and a black and white long sleeve crop top. I put in some silver hoop earrings and matching necklace. I left my hair out. It was growing quite long, near the middle of my back. I picked up a silver bag and put on silver/glitter high heels. I looked peng if i do say so my self. I posted a picture on Instagram and put one on snapchat in hope to make Jerome jealous. I left for the party

At the party~
This party was livee!! There was so much buff people here. Gyal bruk out - Alkaline came on. That's my songgg! I started bruking out on the dance floor. I felt hands on my waist as some boy started to control me. I felt his dick get hard on my ass. Felt like a big longgg juicey dick so i didnt stop dancing. When the song finished i turned around to see Daniel. This was his party. I smiled at him. He lipsed me. It felt so nice i havent had lips against mine in a long time. He held me by my hand and led me upstairs.
His room was so nice. His bed looked nice and comfortable aswell. He stood behind me and put his arms around my waist, i started getting wet
"We're gonna have sex till my sister kicks them out" he whispered in my ear then started nibbling on my ear lobe. I started to smile. He took off my top and started feeling my boobs. I could see why, i am a 36 CC. He started daggering me and feeling up my ass and then took my skirt off. I pushed him onto the bed and took his top off. I pulled off his trousers then took out his dick. I opened my eyes wide and my mouth dropped open. How was it so long. Daniel smiled at me.
"You like it?"
"Mmmhmm" i said licking my lips.
"Good" he said biting his
I started licking the tip and he started groaning. I started sucking half of it while giving the rest a hand job. He was going crazy. I must admitt i do have some skill ;). I deep throated him trying not to choke. He came in my mouth and i swallowed it. I felt it run down into my stomach.
"Lick me out"
"Okay"
He took off my pants and looked at my pussy and smiled. He put his tongue in and swirled it round and round up and down. I tried to keep in my moans. Tht didnt work. I was moaning so loud. He put his tongue in and out in and out slowly then got faster. He started playing with my clit. I came and he licked it all up.
"Taste like watermelon baby"
I smiled. He put on a condom and put his dick in me
"UGHHHHHH FUCK"
"Mmm you like that?" He said going in and out
"AHHHHHHH"
"Good good"
His dick was so long i could already feel it in my stomach.
"Baby ughhhh ahhhhh. Faster"
"You sure?" He said smiling.
"Mmhmm"
He started getting faster and faster. I've never felt anything like this before. He was going so fast. As he did that he started licking all over my body and biting my nipples. After that we was just playing around in bed and kissing sucking and licking for hours. I could definitely get used to this. I'm not sure if i was catching feelings though. Me and Daniel have been friends for ages considering the fact hes Damien's brother.