Chapter 550

Aysia's POV
Omdz Rio aint in school. I feel so lost. But im still gonna jam with Imani. Her and Ajay are such a cute couple. Im just waiting for the end of the day to come along so i can go and see bae.

Rhea's POV
Isaac has been acting hella strange today. I guess hes still upset with himself because of the whole fight thing the other day, despite the fact that noone else is disappointed in him. I keep tryna tell him that its not his fault but he just waves it off. Im really starting to hate Andre for the way hes making my baby feel...

Tyrone's POV
Me and Shania's relationship is actually getting stronger. Im starting to forget about Aaliyah. I havent fully forgotten her, shes always in the back of my mind but im actually trying to stay loyal to Shania because shes tryna stay loyal to me. Like she only gives uck to me now 😏 not any of those other boys doi guess its only fair that im loyal to her

Shania's POV
Its looking like Tyrone has forgotten all about Aaliyah which is great. It makes me feel good about myself. Like i feel like im good enough for someone now. Im not with someone who just wants to beat and delete, im with someone who actually cares about me, whos loyal to me and wants to be with me. Im actually so greatful for that.

~~

Tyrell's POV
The end of the day came, and we've got atheletics training for sports day. I love seeing Aaliyah run. Like she fully has pace. And the fact that her arse and boobs jiggle 👀 but yh... shes really fast.
We walked out onto the track and i couldn't help but pree Aaliyah already. I watched as she tied her hair up and started to stretch. I had to look away coz i knew i would get hard and that's embarrising. Im happy it stopped raining at lunch coz doing athletics in the rain is a myth. For me to slip and buss my head? Nah, not me
After we all stretched, Isaac and Aaliyah were gonna do their 100m. They stood at the starting line and got ready to run.
The gun went and the BLEWWWWWW down the track.
"Rahhh"
"Ikr"
Couple seconds later they joined us at the finish line.
Aaliyah and Isaac started to catch their breath.
"How long?"
"Isaac, 11.97. Aaliyah, 12.98" coach smiled "well done, you beat your personal best!"
Isaac and Aaliyah smiled and hugged eachother.
"Okay, Tyrell and Rhea, ready for 200m?"
"Yep"
"Let's go"