Chapter 285

(Pictures of Kiera)
Jayden's POV
I know that you shouldn't wish to be older but i really want to be. I want to get Samantha pregnant. I want her to actually feel my dick and not just through a condom. I bit my lip. I started to think about us making love. I sat up in Samantha's bed and looked over to the desk where she was working. She was wearing her glasses. She doesn't normally wear them but when she does... she looks sexy.
"Babe"
"Mmmhmm"
"How comes yu don't normally wear your glasses?"
She spun around in her chair to face me. I bit my lip.
"Coz i don't like wearing them"
"Why? You look beautiful"
She smiled at me "don't gass me babe"
I chuckled "im being serious"
"Thank you"
I winked at her.
I went over to the desk and looked at the work she was doing. I was feeling horny. I started playing with her pens and tapping on her calculator and playing with her hair. 5minutes later, she gave in
"Jayden, you're such a distraction" she said taking off her glasses and putting them on the table.
I smiled at her and took her hands. I made her stand up right infront of me and then i moved back and sat on the bed. I pulled her down so she sat directly on my piece. We leaned in and kissed eachother at the same time. We kissed so passionately. Everytime we kiss, its better than the last. We were making out. I layed back on the bed and she was ontop of me and we carried on kissing. I wanted to put my ting in her bad but we have a full house. We were making out for nearly 20 minutes. She pulled away and i kissed her on her lips once more and she rolled over to lay next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and she smiled.
"Babe Kiera was pree'ing you in school yesterday"
Kiera was my ex and she cheated on me, i thought i loved her and i thought she loved me. Obviously not.
"Too bad for her"
Samantha giggled "ahh I love you Jay"
"I love yu too beautiful"