Chapter 99

Jerome's POV
I was actually going crazy. The roast is real right now. I cant even look at Janelle without my dick getting hard. Everytime she touches me or looks at me or even brushes past me i just want her so bad. When we're in bed she lays so close to me i can help it. Im going mental.
"Baby" she said from her closet
"Mmmhmm"
"Come help me"
I walked in the closet and stopped in my tracks to see Janelle in only her bra and knickers. My dick got hard instantly. I was looking all over her body. Her brown skin was shining. I could smell the coco butter. Her boobs were getting bigger because she was pregnant. Her thick thighs were just there. She bent down to pick something up. Her ASS IS SO BIG. No im actually losing the plot.
"Can you help me choose what to wear"
"Um- i- yh"
"You okay?" She raised an eyebrow
No i cant take this anymore. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. My tongue was moving all around her mouth. I didnt pull away for a good 10minutes. And when i did she looked shocked.
"Wow"
I moved back
"What was that for"
I looked down.
"Oh are you roasting again?"
"Even more than before. Everything u do is making me roast."
"Oww baby, only 3 and a half months left" she said putting her arms around me and i did the same to her. She smiled and i smiled back.
I was wearing a nike top and Levi jeans so i picked Janelle out a nike top and true religion jeans. Eventhough she had a bump now she still looked sexy.