Chapter 181

Samantha's POV
Jayden was making me feel better about what happened. He made me smile and laugh and be around people. That made me realise that i am really falling in love with him. Alex would've never been able to do the same as him. I want to lips Jayden but not in skl. Too many people will start asking questions.
Registration was a time for everyone in my form to talk. The banter was actually live. Jayden put his hand on my thigh under the table and started rubbing it. My stomach started to flutter. I've never felt anything like this before.

Jayden's POV
I stroked Samantha's thigh. I could tell she was enjoying it and i wanted to keep her happy. Proms next week. We're leaving school and we only have to come back to do our gcse's. Im going to ask Samantha to prom obvs but i want it to be special. I want to buy her a gift.
First Bell went. I had a history mock. Oh shit i forgot to give miss Evans my draft. I held Samantha's hand and we walked to history. When i walked in, i went to miss.
"Miss can you read my draft quick"
"Okay. Guys 5 minutes revision"
I went to sit down and look through my book. I just wanted to get this over with. Miss came to my table.
"Jayden, this is an amazing essay. If you do this for your gcse, you'll pass with flying colours"
I smiled "thanks miss"
"Right guys, you have 50 minutes to write this essay. Close your books"
Everyone put their books away.
"You may begin"

Janelle's POV
I was sitting on Sapphires's bed with her stroking her back.
"Think about it like this baby, shes an angel now and shes watching over you and Damien and your kids"
She wiped her tears
"It doesn't matter if shes not physically here because she'll always be here" i said pointing to my heart. She smiled and gave me a hug.
"Thanks Janelle, you really made me feel better."
"Np baby"

Sapphire's POV
Janelle really did make me feel better. My grandma was my mum basically. My mum wasnt really there for me. I felt a lot better. Im in the right state of mind to start organising a funeral.