Chapter 225

Aaron's POV
I was taking Jaydene out today. i asked her what she wanted to do and see asked if we could go shopping. I said that was fine. I would do anything for her to be happy. There was this gold bracelet i wanted to get her. Ive been saving up for it. And on the back it said "Jaydene and Aaron<3" it should be arriving any minute now. Just then the door knocked. I ran downstairs. Its here! I signed for it and looked at the box. The ribbon read "for Jaydene, my beautiful queen", just what i wanted. I looked at the bracelet. It was perfect, with the heart charm hanging from it. I tied the box up and put it in my pocket. On the way to her house, i bought her 12 pink roses, 12 white roses and 12 red roses all in one bouquet. I know she'll love it.
I knocked on the door. She answered with a white long sleeve bodycon dress on tht stopped just above her knees and she had on a blue denim jacket that matched her blue elasticates belt and the denim blue converses and her hair was straight and left down. She gasped as she opened the door.
"Baby, these are beautiful" she said taking the flowers and smelling them "thank you" she said kissing my cheek
"No problem beautiful. you look amazing btw" i said winking at her. She giggled. "Come in" i followed her into the kitchen trying to keep my eyes off her arse.
Her parents we're sitting at the counter
"Hi Aaron" they said
"Hi"
"Those flowers are beautiful" her mum said. She smiled
"Ikr" she said putting it in a vase "can you take this to my room?"
"Where you going?" Her dad asked.
She looked over to me "shopping"
"Oh i got you something" i said. "Close your eyes" she closed them and i held out the box.
She opened her eyes and gasped.
"For Jaydene my beautiful queen" she read "arwhh baby that's so cute"
"Arwwh" her mum said.
She placed the box on the side and undid the ribbon. She gasped again when she saw the bracelet. She picked it up.
"Read the back"
She turned it around.
"Arwhhhh"
"Let's see" her mum said and she handed it over
She gave me a big hug. I wanted to hold her butt but her dad was there.
"Well im glad you like it" i chuckled
"I love it" she said. Her dad handed it back to me and i put it on her. She smiled.
"See you later"
"Byee"
"Bye guys"
"Don't stay out to late" her dad said
"We wont"
I held onto her hand and we walked out the house.

At the shopping centre --
"How much am i allowed to spend?"
"Buy anything you want b"
"Really?! Anything?!"
"Yep"
She kissed my cheek
"Ahh i love you"
I laughed " i love you too"
We walked into a shop. Jaydene picked up a lot of stuff that would look amazing on her.
We went to pay.
"That will be £150 please" i got some money out
"I can put some back if you want"
I chuckled. "Dw about it babe" she smiled and so did the cashier. I picked up the bags.
"Thank you" we said walking out.
She wanted to go into Victoria's Secret. I have no problem with that ;).
She went to get some bras. I imagined her in them and bit my lip. I felt my dick getting hard and looked down. She looked at me and smiled.
"What size you looking for?"
"28 GG"
"Ooo"
Jaydene has big boobs and a big arse. Her waist is tiny so i her bra size makes sense. She bought about 5 bras. They actually looked sexy. I kept imagining her wearing them. She turned around to me and looked at my dick and started to giggle.
We bought matching skully hats and snap backs. She bought some more clothes. After, started to make our way back to her house. I spent about £300 - £400 on her but i really didnt mind. I would do anything to keep Jaydene happy. She deserves it after what Tyreece has done to her and what shes been through.
We got to her door and she took out her keys. She opened the door and her parents walked in the hallway.
"Hii guys"
"Hii"
"Mum look what he bought me" Jaydene and her mum ran into the livingroom.
"Aaron"
"Yes mr-"
"Call me Jerome"
"Oh okay, Jerome"
I followed him into one of the other rooms.
"I like that you spoil my daughter"
I smiled "she deserves it"
"Yh"
There was a short pause.
"Look after her yh?"
"Ofc"
Jaydene walked into the room.
"Aaron come!"
I smiled she looked so happy. She dragged me into the hallway and i helped her carry all her bags to her room. There was a knock at her door.
"Come in" she said
It was Jayden.
"Kl Aaron?"
"Kll" i spudded him
"Everything good?" He asked Jaydene
"Mmmhmm look" she said holding out her wrist
"Ooo that's pretty. Are the flowers downstairs yours aswell"
"Yep. Look at all the stuff he bought me" she said with a big smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile.
He smiled and said "cool" and left.
She walked into her closet and i followed her. She took her shoes off and put them with the rest. She hung up her coat and put her belt in one of the draws.
Jaydene came up to me. She held her hair up.
"Can un zip my dress please"
I slowly unzipped her dress and it started to fall from her shoulders. I bit my lip. She took it off and put it in her hamper. She stood infront of me in just a bra and knickers. I tried not to stare but it was so hard. She caught me staring and giggled.
"Why you staring at me?"
"I cant help it. you're beautiful." I said looking her up and down.
She looked down. I pulled her close to me and we looked into eachothers eyes. Our lips locked and my tongue went into her mouth and hers went into mine. We kissed for a couple of minutes and then we both pulled away. I smiled at her.
"I love you beautiful"
"I love you too baby"

If it's meant to beOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara