Chapter 18

I woke up to Jerome sucking on my boobs. It made me moan bare. I had pure hickeys from him but i guess i gave him alot aswell
"Mmmm.... Babe... UHHH.... Whats the time?... Ahh"
"Time to get up for work b" he said inbetween sucks. He kissed me on my stomach them my cheek and i got into the shower. I thought about my love bites. Tbh they were good things because they were the only bruises that come from love. I smiled at the thought and started washing myself. When i had finished showering, i wrapped the towel around my body and walked into the room. I sat on my side of the bed and took my medication with some water. I could feel Jerome staring at me. He sat up and kissed my neck before getting in the shower. I walked into my closet and thought about what i was going to wear today. I took out a blue ralph shirt and white skirt. I put some skin tone tights on with some navy heels. I straightened my hair and left it down. I walked into Jerome's closet and put on some of his cologne. I smelt buff. I went into the kitchen and looked into the fridge, i wasnt that hungry so i took an apple.
"Janelle, what you wearing?!" Jerome shouted down the stairs. I walked back up and went to his closet. He looked me up and down and smiled. He turned around and looked at his clothes.
"You look beautiful btw" he said picking up a shirt like mine. I smiled
"Thank you"
I sat down and watched him get dressed. Idk why, i was just making myself wet. When he finished he looked buff ngl. We took another picture and put it on insta with the caption as "work mode😴"
I drove the Lamborghini to work today. I smiled remembering that me and J now share an office. We walked into the building and signed in. When we went into the office i had a note left on my desk. It read
"Ryan is selling a stock and he is going to make ALOT of money. Help us do something about it" it wasnt signed.
"Janelle do you have a note on your desk?"
"Yhh"
"About Ryan's stock?"
"Yh"
Jerome went on his laptop and his eyes opened wide.
"If he sells this stock mans gonna make 50 bills"
I nearly chocked
"What!" Ryan was gonna make 50 bills. My stock is only worth about 20. Just them Mr Elliot walked in
"So i see you two have read the notes. If Ryan does this, he could bring the whole business down and his office mate thinks that is exactly what he is trying to do. Ive got my best workers working on this. You don't have to make his share worth nothing. Just bring it down to about 5-10 bills. Okay guys?"
"Yes sir" we said
"Ik you will be successful, if you are successful, you get 15 bills today, cash in hand" he said smiling
We smiled back we had some work to do.
Hours went by and we were making phone call after phone call. By lunch we had got Ryan's share down to about 20 bills. Just then there was a knock on the door"
"Come in" Jerome said. It was one of the new girls, i think her name was Sophie
"Mr Elliot doesnt want you to go to lunch and said something about raising your 15bills to 20 if you don't. So he wants me to ask you if you want anything for lunch" she smiled
I was going to ask for a coffee frm star bucks but im pregnant. "Can i get a strawberries and cream thing from Starbucks please?"
"Yh sure, and you" she said looking over to Jerome. She bit her lip on a sly, i tried to hold in my laugh. "Can i get one of Starbucks' mango drink tings?" He said handing her £20. "Keep the change" her face went bright red when Jerome's fingers touched hers.
"Thanks" she ran out like it little girl. I burst out laughing i couldn't help it.
"Whats so funny?"
"Someone has a crush on you"
"Who?"
"Sophie... Durr"
"How can you tell?"
I shook my head. "She bites her lip when she talks to you and when ur fingers touched she went bright red"
"Oh" there was a long pause.
"That's her business coz im taken by a queen" that made me smile bare. 15minutes later she came back. "Thanks" we said
"Jerome" she said
"Mmhm"
"Do you have a gf"
"Nope"
"Oh, well i was wondering-"
"I have a fiancé"
"Oh" she looked so upset "whats her name?"
"Ask her" he said looking over to me
"Im Janelle"
"Oh well congratulations guys" she said walking out. Tbh i dnt think Jerome would be right for her, she doesn't look a day over 18. Shes still a little girl.

Hours later we were still making phone calls. By 9pm we had got Ryan's share down to about 8 bills. We saw him storm out of the office. He looked so pissed. Just them Mr Elliot came in with 2 envelopes.
"Congratulations guys" he said handing over the envelopes. He was eyeing my ring
"Pretty ring, whos the lucky man?" He said
"He is" i said lookin over to Jerome
"Congratulations, theres meant to be 20bills im there but my hand might've slipped" he laughed walking out. We sat down and counted the money, 25 bills each. Mr Elliot is amazing. We end to the bank and i put 15bills in my account and Jerome put 15 in his. Together we had a lot of money. I was started to think of all the stuff im gonna buy our kids.
Jerome and i went late night shopping. We bought a shit load of stuff. Ralph, gucci, true religions, Levi, superdry, hollister, versace ; the list goes on. We we got home at about 11:45. I was so tired. I put on Jeromes top and took my medication. I made him do my hair again.
"Goodnight babe" i said snuggling up to Jerome
"Goodnight beautiful" he said kissing my cheek. I fell asleep straight way in his arms.