Chapter 156 Mother and Child

Seeing Yu Chun's frank appearance and thinking of the identity of the other party's celestial master, the woman couldn't stop crying.

"I'm going now!" The woman grabbed a coat and ran directly outside.

Yu Chun was afraid that something would happen to her, so he decided to follow her to have a look.

He also wanted to know how the kid died. After all, the situation was urgent, so he didn't ask the kid's cause of death at all.

The construction site is not far from here, and there is an elementary school nearby, where Fang Xin attended the first grade.

Because no work has been started for several months, some fences are no longer firm, and the two walked in directly through the gap.

The empty construction site, because of the rain in the past two days, has some muddy puddles.

The woman was frantically looking for it here, while Yu Chun unhurriedly took out the compass.

"On your right, in the pit of the foundation." Yu Chun said to the woman as she walked over.

The woman paused and walked towards the foundation on the right.

In the deep pit, there was only some yellow mud soup, but no corpses.

Before the woman could breathe a sigh of relief, Yu Chun took out the high-gloss flashlight. Since the trip to the underworld ran out of battery, he has carried a high-gloss flashlight with him.

A small hand loomed in the mud soup, probably because the body was pressed by something, and the body did not float up.

Excluding the possibility of pranks, the woman uttered a terrifying howl, and then jumped down!

Yu Chun quickly pulled him back, "Even if you die now, he won't be able to survive!"

"That's my son!" the woman struggled and shouted.

"Call the police, if you are willing to let that man pay the price." Yu Chun looked at the woman coldly, to see how much she could do for family affection.

Without hesitation, the woman took out her mobile phone and called the police.

Because human life was involved, the criminal police were dispatched directly.

Yu Chun was not surprised, and saw an acquaintance again.

Peng He was also very speechless. They had just separated and met again.

The body was quickly salvaged, and it was thought that some gravel was pressed on it, so it did not float on the mud soup.

However, it was precisely because the rain washed away a lot of the gravel that was pressed on the corpse that it was discovered. If the foundation was filled, even if people dug it out, it would not be complete.

Peng He pulled Yu Chun aside, and asked in a low voice, "Is this corpse that brat in the city of vain?"

Yu Chun nodded, "The murderer should be his future stepfather, give this brat justice."

"I will. Killing people will pay for their lives!" Peng He squinted his eyes, but a seven-year-old child can actually do it, how insane it must be.

The woman looked at the body that had been dug up, weeping uncontrollably.

The corpse was beyond recognition. He was wearing a primary school uniform. He should have just finished school, and there was still manual homework done that day in his pocket.

The police opened the child's schoolbag, which contained things to prove the child's identity.

Seeing these familiar textbooks, the woman didn't have any chances anymore, she broke down and shouted, "Why, why did he do this!"