Chapter 10 Reversal of Truth

At the same time, Ping Yi who lived in the north room suddenly got up, looked towards the direction of the south room, and muttered to himself: "I wanted to keep your original soul, but now it seems redundant..."

Standing up and going down to the ground, the sound of Ping Yi's footsteps echoed in the silent room.

When he came to the South Room, Ping Yi looked at Yu Chun's sleeping state, and felt a pain in his heart, "It's still so disturbing."

After all, Ping Yi's body suddenly disappeared.

"Sanggong, promise me, as long as we accomplish good things." Ru Yan leaned against Yu Chun's chest.

Yu Chun only felt in a trance for a while, and raised his arms to put Ruyan's shoulders.

"I didn't seem to come at the right time."

Just when Ruyan thought that good things were about to come true, Ping Yi suddenly appeared in the new house and became the third party of bad guys and good things.

"Why is it you again? My husband, save me!" Ru Yan was so frightened that she snuggled into Yu Chun's arms and shivered, not forgetting how the other party ruined her remnant soul.

Yu Chun subconsciously protected Ruyan, "Don't do anything, she is also a poor person."

Ping Yi looked at Yu Chun with the eyes of an idiot, "If you are cheated of money and sex by someone, and then you are abandoned from beginning to end, what is the first thing to do after you find the other party?"

"Kill him!" Yu Chun replied very bachelorly, and then he realized that it was Ruyan's first reaction after learning the truth.

Ru Yan shook her head repeatedly in Yu Chun's arms, pretending to be affectionate and pitiful, "I love him?"

"Love him? You killed him, and you killed the official lady who was married to him. Not only that, but you also viciously cursed that these two people would never see each other again."

Ping Yi looked at the pretending female ghost with a pair of eyes that see through the world.

Ruyan's eyes widened in disbelief, she wondered how Ping Yi knew this!

Yu Chun pushed Ruyan away violently, and ran behind Pingyi stumblingly. Compared with Ruyan, it was safer to stay by Pingyi's side.

Ruyan put away the pitiful expression on her face, stood up straight and said, "Yes, I killed them, and they deserve to die. Mr. Li clearly promised to marry me, but half a year later he wrote that he would marry me." Others get married."

Afterwards, Ruyan ran to Chang'an. At that time, the deal was done, Mr. Li had become the husband of the official lady.

The official lady also knew about Ruyan, so she asked Mr. Li to ask her out, and then apologized and paid back the money.

Ruyan saw that Miss Guan was so talkative, so she proposed to be a concubine for Mr. Li, as long as she stayed by Mr. Li's side.

Without waiting for the official lady to reply like smoke, Mr. Li first stated his position, saying that only the official lady is enough for a lifetime.

What a couple who raised their eyebrows and raised their eyebrows, what did Ruyan take her for!

Ruyan was not reconciled, took the two people to return her money, and under the guidance of a master, tricked Mr. Li and the official lady out, saying that they were going to leave Chang'an, and said goodbye specially.

Mr. Li and Miss Guan thought that Ru Yan wanted to let go, and specially prepared a farewell banquet for her.

But Ruyan drugged the wine, knocked Mr. Li and Mrs. Guan into a coma and killed them.

Not only that, she threw the bodies of the two on both sides of the moat respectively, and invited the master to do it, so that they would never see each other again for life.

The master told Ruyan that if he wanted to succeed, he had to sacrifice.

Ruyan couldn't bear to die, so she knelt down and begged the master to keep her soul.

The master asked her to take out a thing that could send a soul to help her fulfill her wish.

Ruyan took out the picture of a lady that Mr. Li had drawn for her before, and indicated that she wanted to enter here.

After Ruyan committed suicide, the master locked her soul in it and told her to marry someone similar to Mr. Li, and then kill him, so that she could solidify her soul and find someone with a light hand. Possession, live another life.

In order to fulfill this wish, Ruyan has been looking for someone similar to Mr. Li for many years.

Fortunately, this picture scroll is not bad, it has not been destroyed in the torrent of history, but it cannot avoid the fate of being buried.

It was not until recent years that the picture scroll was found by a group of tomb robbers and resold by many people.

And these people are either old men or women, not the unlucky ghosts that Ruyan can choose.

Until the picture scroll was in Mr. Wang's hands, Ruyan found that Mr. Wang liked the new and disliked the old just like Mr. Li, and was greedy for power and sex, so she chose this person.

But Ruyan didn't want to wrong herself for marrying a fat man, so she helped him lose weight first, but as soon as she succeeded in losing weight, Ping Yi destroyed her remnant soul in the painting.

Fortunately, she saved a hand and entrusted her soul in the painting scroll, and escaped by luck.

But she never forgot about Yu Chun. Compared with Mr. Li, who was in his thirties and full of rancidity, Yu Chun, who was somewhat similar to Mr. Li, really moved her heart.

Therefore, with a fluke mentality, she entered Yu Chun's dream, hoping to make good things happen with him, and then kill him after she got tired of it.

"You are too vicious, let's not talk about Mr. Li, I provoked you!" Yu Chun thought that he was handsome, but it was not his fault!

Ru Yan looked at Yu Chun, and said earnestly, "I won't kill you right away, I would like to accompany you to the old age, and then kill you with my own hands when you are suffering from illness."

Yu Chun would not believe her, even if what Ru Yan said was true, he would not marry a female ghost.

"Let me tell you, my friend is very powerful. If you don't want to dissipate completely, don't provoke me." Yu Chun ordered, compared to the thousand-year-old corpse that can stand in the sun, this one hiding in the scroll A thousand-year-old female ghost is nothing.

Ruyan raised her hand suddenly, sharp nails popped out of her ten fingers, "I want to get the person I like, no matter what!"

"I'll go!" Seeing Ruyan's appearance, Yu Chun was so frightened that his knees went weak.

"It seems that you have already killed someone." Ping Yi felt the breath change in Ruyan's body, only ghosts can attack strangers.

Ruyan stuck out her scarlet tongue and licked her lips, "Those beautiful women from rich families are always annoying."

"Become a demon with jealousy and hatred, I can't keep you!" Ping Yi interrogated, as early as when Ru Yan came to Shang Yuchun, he should have killed them all!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com